IGNORED

Touch up paint

twolfy

Need touch up paint (black and white) for a

2002 R1150RT-P. What are the paint codes for these and where do you order from? Thx Tom

TheGreatGazoo

If the paint code of the cycle is 753 that would indicate the colors used were ALPINWEISS III (off white code 751) and NACHTSCHWARZ II (night black code 716). You could get touchup paint from the BMW cycle dealer or any good automotive body and paint supply store.

TheGreatGazoo

Yes the paint code on my 2000 R1100RT-P is under the seat and on a tag glued to the fuse box cover, I would think your's would be there to. I just looked and I could be wrong on the code as mine is marked 763 not 753 (the number is worn and my eyes could be playing tricks on me!). But the online parts Info shows it should be 753 ???. I guest I would suggest you talk to a BMW cycle dealer.

TheGreatGazoo

Sorry the number under the seat and on the fusebox cover is the color schemes number 753? 763 which by using the BMW parts catalog can be converted to the real paint code's and stripes numbers if it has stripes from the factory.The real paint codes can then be taken to a automotive paint supplyer or to the dealer to get need paint.

Archived