IGNORED

What is the purpose of the clip on the underside of the glove box lid?

BucksTherapy

BucksTherapy

I bought a used 06RT and I noticed a clip shaped to hold something round and about 1/2" in diameter.

BucksTherapy
What everybody else replied above OR, You can used it to carry around a Double AA battery holder! smirk.gif

Sounds like a consensus. I gues it has no factory specific purpose. Seems to me I have one of those MagLites around here I must try it.

Thanks Guys

Dick_at_Lake_Tahoe_NV

I have a "Red" maglite in my holder that matches the Piedmont Red of the bike--Now that's Anal!

I have a "Red" maglite in my holder that matches the Piedmont Red of the bike--Now that's Anal!

Naw... Anal = replacing the cover with clear plexiglas so you can see the Red maglite without opening the glovebox......... lmao.giflmao.gif

GoGo Gadget
I bought a used 06RT and I noticed a clip shaped to hold something round and about 1/2" in diameter.

Holds a flashlight. I had a couple minimags lying around unused. So I got an LED conversion for one to make it more useful to me. Installed it and went to pop the light into the clip. The clip popped instead. Arrrggghh. Bike is one week old and I broke something already. frown.gif

Archived