IGNORED

Help with mounting bracket

dawn

Hi guys, I need to find a mounting bracket for my J&M on my RT. I asked the dealer if they could order just the mounting bracket and he said, "oh, you can get those anywhere"... of course by the time I got home I forgot where anywhere was!

Any recommendations?

Rocket_Cowboy

I think Dawn is looking specifically for the BMW bracket that they provide when you buy the BMW branded J&M setup. I know BMW sells a couple of the components from that kit separately, such as the antenna splitter for using the onboard AM/FM antenna, but don't know about the mounting bracket for the control unit itself.

Thanks! I think they have one that will work. I'll give it a shot. Would you believe I haven't taken any pictures of my own bike yet? I'll get that taken care of this weekend. smile.gif

Yeah Charlie but the guy at the shop said any would work... i'll check with the parts guy when I pick up my bike tomorrow to see if they can order the one from J&M, if not I'm fairly certain the cycle gadgets one wil work. smile.gif Just about ready for Big Bend!

Archived