IGNORED

Accessories Added - Pic

AdventurePoser

AdventurePoser

135788591-M.jpg

Well, I'm finally getting the RT dialed in for my kind of riding...note the Roady XT on left handlebar, the Tourtech cylinder protectors, and the ultimate butt preserver, the Russell Day Long seat.

And speaking of the RDL, I asked them to build it two inches taller for both me and my wonderful partner, Jennifer. Now I've got legroom... thumbsup.gif

Hey, it's only money. blush.gifblush.gif

Steve in So Cal

Firefight911

Here's the Roady up close:

130429939-M.jpg

And we mustn't forget the extended fender:

130429596-M-1.jpg

Here it is on its maiden voyage:

130429644-M.jpg

Teaching the finer points of cleanliness, though it appears he isn't paying much attention!! BAD student, BAAAAAAAD!!!!:

130429619-M.jpg

AdventurePoser
Where did you get those cool knee thingie protectors? My knees are starting to scuff up my paint.

Phil was perpetually wiping down my motorcycle. He's like that...

The knee thingies were from A&S here in CA. Check them out on the web. They have really saved my paint!

Cheers,

Steve

Steve,

Did all your accessories come with a red French poodle? lmao.gif What in the heck is that fuzzy stuff? dopeslap.gif

Seriously nice stuff though. thumbsup.gif

beemer_me_up

Very Nice. I like what you have done to your bike. One question though, what does that pink fuzzy stuff do? Oh well, some day I'll be a plus 50 too. smile.gif

AdventurePoser

This is the first RT seat I ordered and did not ride up for a fitting. They did a fantastic job on it, IMHO. However, if I could have ridden up I would have. It is great to be there as they shape it...

The red foo-foo was Richard's idea of decoration. I believe he has "issues." lmao.gif

Don't tell Phil about the spot on the garage. It'll put him on suicide watch... grin.gif

Cheers,

Steve

russell_bynum

It looks like it's ready to go fetch the horizon. thumbsup.gif

All it needs is a coating of bugs on the windscreen, and it'll be perfect.

russell_bynum

Meanie!!!!!! bncry.gifbncry.gif

Hey...it's a touring bike. The picture needs to be with the bike on the side of the road in front of "Bob's Gas Station, Bar, Bait Shop, and First Baptist Church" in Moose Nuts, Montana with a coating of bugs on the windscreen and a pair of Helen2Wheels dry bags lashed to the top of the saddlebags.

cool.gif

AdventurePoser

Meanie!!!!!! bncry.gifbncry.gif

Hey...it's a touring bike. The picture needs to be with the bike on the side of the road in front of "Bob's Gas Station, Bar, Bait Shop, and First Baptist Church" in Moose Nuts, Montana with a coating of bugs on the windscreen and a pair of Helen2Wheels dry bags lashed to the top of the saddlebags.

cool.gif

Oh, you don't know how I wish... blush.gifblush.gif

Steve in So Cal

Archived