IGNORED

Harley "Wrenchin'" Forum

fatbob

I wonder if any of you folks know where I might find a forum for Harleys similar to this wrenchin forum. My old HD has got an electrical problem that I can't solve, and i've not been able to find any help (don't like my dealer much, they always mess something else up whenever they work on my bike). Any help would be appreciated!

Bob

confused.gif

I wonder if any of you folks know where I might find a forum for Harleys similar to this wrenchin forum. My old HD has got an electrical problem that I can't solve, and i've not been able to find any help (don't like my dealer much, they always mess something else up whenever they work on my bike). Any help would be appreciated!

Bob

confused.gif

Bob, try--

http://www.v-twinforum.com/forums/index.php?

That site is about the best Harley site I have found..

I am old Harley man (both me & the bikes)& have lots of manuals & info on Harley's, so if I can help you out just PM me..

Twisty

Go to V-TwinFORUM.com It's a pretty big site; there must be 30 different sections. Everything from "Seats and saddles",to "EFI map forum", to "Religion and Politics". And don't forget the all important "Engine Oils and Lubrication" section. I assume you have a Big Twin, a lot of the Sportster guys go to sportster.org. I see Twisty beat me to your question; I just checked the site and there is a separate electrical forum.

Archived