IGNORED

Bungee buddies ( Illinois)

Delboy

Hi guys and gals over there clap.gif can anybody give me a link to a dealer of the above in Illinois.A friend of mine is coming over shortly and she will bring a couple of sets over.Many thanks for your help thumbsup.gif

Regards Del

Del--Where does she live? Illinois is 390 miles long and 210 miles wide--it's a big state. Having noted that, I don't recall ever seeing Bungee Buddies in a dealership around here. One thing she could do is order them from AeroStich or CycleGadgets and have them shipped to her. I live in the Chicago, Illinois area, and items shipped by standard shipping from either of those companies usually arrive in a day or two.

Thanks for that Mike,i have just ordered them from Cycle Gadgets,to be delivered to her,she is bringing them to the Uk next month.I`m just a tight wad trying to save a £ or two on postage and customs charges cool.gifShe lives in a place called Mokena(where ever that is confused.gif)

Regards Del

Cool! Mokena isn't too far from where I live. I'd guess it's probably 20 - 30 miles, though it takes about an hour to get there. It's the site of the famous Mokena Wine Festival (seriously, my wife and I went last year and it was a great day).

Archived