IGNORED

Pics of my new ride

Flyer5

As promised here are some pics of my new ride. I now own it just under 1 week and have put just about 1000 miles on it . The only thing is my commute to work was only 20 miles by car but now it is up to 35 grin.gif and I have to leave a few mins earlier . Oh well so much for saving on gas,but I arrive at work in a much better mood . clap.gif

834163-wyalusingveiw2.jpg.7455216ae38c724e15831210ad930ea8.jpg

Heres another . I still have to learn how to embed the pics into the post

Congrats! If you want to embed the attached photo, you have to do the following:

-Click on the "attachment" link

-Copy the URL (address)

-Go back to your post and click "edit"

-Place your cursor at the point where you want to insert the photo, then click on "Image" under "Instant UBB Code.

-Paste the URL into the dialogue box and click okay.

-Click the "Continue" button to view your post with the image inserted. It should look like this:

834170-Azilum2.jpg

Heres another . I still have to learn how to embed the pics into the post

Congrats! If you want to embed the attached photo, you have to do the following:

-Click on the "attachment" link

-Copy the URL (address)

-Go back to your post and click "edit"

-Place your cursor at the point where you want to insert the photo, then click on "Image" under "Instant UBB Code.

-Paste the URL into the dialogue box and click okay.

-Click the "Continue" button to view your post with the image inserted. It should look like this:

834170-Azilum2.jpg

Thanks I will try it on the next post .Dave

Isn't that the bike with the wacky speedo? I believe it is. That bike is smooth. clap.gif

Only under 100MPH ,Not that I would Know that . grin.gif

Isn't that the bike with the wacky speedo? I believe it is. That bike is smooth. clap.gif

Only under 100MPH ,Not that I would Know that . grin.gif

Doesn't matter, blue is the fastest color anyway. grin.gif

33610030-L.jpg

Old photo, just after I got mine, 35,000 (s)miles ago. You will LOVE that bike! Congratulations!

Doug

Doesn't matter, blue is the fastest color anyway.
5-27-06070.jpg

Nice bike, but, alas, blue is the fastest color, even when seen standing still. grin.gif Enjoy the heck out of the RT. They are great in every color!!

Doesn't matter, blue is the fastest color anyway.
5-27-06070.jpg

Nice bike, but, alas, blue is the fastest color, even when seen standing still. grin.gif Enjoy the heck out of the RT. They are great in every color!!

Nice bike ,what brand of windshield is that?

That would be nice for longer trips.

I thought that place looked familiar. I've camped behind the bar across the drive.

Pic attached [/quote

Yes it is rt6 highway in Wyalusing . How did the place look when you were there ? I cant tell if they were fixing it up or what . Dave

I've got a Cee Bailey's +4.5 on my RT, makes a HUGE difference in wind buffeting and comfort for the rider, especially if you are in strong cross-winds. Unfortunately, I discovered that by kicking the wind up and over my head the slipstream came back down and blasted directly into the pillion's head... When we would ride two-up, I'd put the stock screen back on and her ride was much more comfy. It helps to keep a lot of the bugs off your face, too.

69759768-L.jpg

Now that I'm no longer married, though, buffeting on the pillion hasn't been an issue! grin.giftongue.gif

Doug

There was a new picnic shelter back of the cabins. Nothing else as far as I noticed. Friendly bar owner and local patrons.

Pic attached!

834694-BeanRun044.jpg.a5d6cba043249414048547629f271f78.jpg

It is a Cee Bailey +7. yes, I am tall and like the tall shield. I am thus able to ride with it lowered a bit more and maintain some streamlined effect. The buffeting on the passenger/pillion has not been an issue on my bike. Might be the speed I cruise at, not sure. I like the shield and have had it for about 36K miles and it still looks pretty new. thumbsup.gif
Is this how the bar looked to you?

pic attached.

Well just getting into spring it looks a little run down now ,but still occupied . But that is the place . When were you there ?Thats only about 30 miles from me .Dave

It is a Cee Bailey +7. yes, I am tall and like the tall shield. I am thus able to ride with it lowered a bit more and maintain some streamlined effect. The buffeting on the passenger/pillion has not been an issue on my bike. Might be the speed I cruise at, not sure. I like the shield and have had it for about 36K miles and it still looks pretty new. thumbsup.gif

Thanks I will have to look into it . My wife dosen't go with me too often anyway so mostly I'm 1 up .On long rides or 30degree weather it would be nice . Dave

I camped there 3 nights Halloween weekend 2005. I rode all over the area and southern NY. I was on top of the hill next to the steps leading to the cabins.

pic attached

835599-BeanRun045.jpg.0e25c3740e2041ffe4df4d141816ede6.jpg

I camped there 3 nights Halloween weekend 2005. I rode all over the area and southern NY. I was on top of the hill next to the steps leading to the cabins.

pic attached

Never knew that was there . Sometimes its harder to see things in your own backyard . Dave dopeslap.gif

Archived