IGNORED

Bridgestone Battlax BT-021

realshelby

Getting near the end for my Metzeler ME880's and was about to order a set of Continental Road Attacks for the RT. I have seen pictures and print on the new BT-021 and it seems like a tire made for my kind of riding. I want to try a front tire with limited grooves (Road Attack and BT-021) to see how the tire wear is. I wear out the front before the rear on my bike. Anyone running a set of the new Bridgestone BT-021?

I just put one on the rear of my 1100S last Friday. I did about 350 miles in N. GA mountains on Saturday. They seem to warm up quicker than the 020's and had great sidegrip. I am hoping that they get the 15% better mileage than the 020's as per Bridgestone's website. I only get about 6500 out of the 020 rear. I can't comment as to the front tire as I run their 014 tire on the front. I will know more in about three weeks and two weekends in the mountains.

I'm coming off of a HORRIBLY short mileage set of Conti. Road attacks. 4800 miles to the steal belt on the Rear bncry.gifconfused.gif. I was expecting at least 7 to 10K from the tires.........so no more Contis' for me. What kind of mileage are we talking about on the BT 020 or 021, is it in line with the Metz Z6?

Archived