IGNORED

Will this RAM mount fit 12RT

Volfan615

I am now thinking about fabricating a basic rectangle brace that I can bolt to one of the handlebar bolts.....then mount a RAM mount on that. Just need a piece of metal/aluminum as a starting point.

I am now thinking about fabricating a basic rectangle brace that I can bolt to one of the handlebar bolts.....then mount a RAM mount on that. Just need a piece of metal/aluminum as a starting point.

Have you considered one of these?

RAM mount

My RAM mount is similar. It puts my GPS within easy reach of my left hand and it does not cover any part of the instrument panel and is not obscured by my tank bag. Because it's above the handle bars, I can briefly glance at my GPS and still see the road ahead.

I tried but had no luck finding a fork stem base. That's a good thing because I am quite pleased with my current set up.

RAM mount

My RAM mount is similar. It puts my GPS within easy reach of my left hand and it does not cover any part of the instrument panel and is not obscured by my tank bag. Because it's above the handle bars, I can briefly glance at my GPS and still see the road ahead.

I tried but had no luck finding a fork stem base. That's a good thing because I am quite pleased with my current set up.

I too have a similar resevoir cover type, with a RAM ball on top. I've got a 276C mounted on it and like the setup very well. It's easy to see, within easy hand reach, and doesn't get obscured by my BMW tank bag. Got mine at CycleGadgets.com

RAM mount

That looks pretty nice but RAM Mounts hasn't realeased it yet. Express Mounts told me that it was still in the design stage.

Archived