IGNORED

Marsee Gear

flyingreg

Great gear, well designed, looks good and fits the way I think motorcycle gear should fit. Keeps you dry when riding in the rain all day and warm in the 30s. The cold weather gloves were the best I've found (non Heated) so far. For the price........can't beat it thumbsup.gif

Bill_Walker

I notice that there's nothing but luggage listed on the Marsee web site now. No clothing at all. Perhaps you're seeing inventory liquidations, or maybe they're just in the midst of a redesign.

Marsee ceased production on all wearable items in 2006.

They are only going to make bags from this point on.

Any Marsee clothing items you may find for sale anywhere will be closeout if listed as new.

Too bad really as I liked some of the items but the decision has been made. Bags only.

Hi,

Really like my Onewear jacket system,it's ideal for Cali's changing weather.

Great venting,nice stock armor and I prefer the idea of an external raincoat rather than a zip in liner.

JR356

Jim VonBaden
Hi,

Really like my Onewear jacket system,it's ideal for Cali's changing weather.

Great venting,nice stock armor and I prefer the idea of an external raincoat rather than a zip in liner.

JR356

Me too, I just got mine for $99. Very comfortable jacket, and it appears to be of high quality!

Jim cool.gif

If anyone knows where I can buy a size 48 Onewear jacket, please let me know. I have a size 50 that I am willing to trade, or sell if I find a 48. These are truly the ultimate jacket in versatility. With my Gerbings liner I can ride comfortably with temps in the 20's and the 90's with the jacket alone.

email me off list- campbell@accs.net

Archived