IGNORED

Garmin Zumo Purchase - Tiger GPS Online Purchase

Turbosneeze

Turbosneeze

I am contemplating an online purchase with TigerGPS for my Zumo 550. However, before I do so, I wanted to check with this forum for folks that have dealt with them before. Any goods and bads will be helpful. Thanks in advance for the input.

I've purchased a couple of things - no problems, fairly fast delivery. They might not be the least expensive on the Zumo.

Silver Surfer/AKAButters

I just paid 717.92 from Buydig.com delivered. Great service! At the time they had the best deliverd price through pricegrabber

bakerzdosen
Thanks for the feedback. What is considered a fairly good price for a Zumo 550 these days?
The best price I've found as of late was pcnation - $680 and change including 2-3 day FedEx. For the longest time, comp-u-plus was the best at $659 shipped, but they've raised it in the past week and a half to just above pcnation at $689 shipped ground.

There are a few places on Froogle.com that are in the $660 range, but shipping pushes them up to about $680, and they're listed as "preorder". PCNation has always been good to me.

Archived