IGNORED

Looking for a I-Pod remote

mos

I want a remote for my I-Pod so that I can use it on the RT. It would be nice to stuff the I-Pod in the tank bag and control it without killing myself while riding .

Thanks, Mike

Check out the ADV rider thread on iPod remotes... http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168195&highlight=ipod+remote ...107 replies so far, so you'll get some pretty good options. thumbsup.gif

Personally, I have the Monster iEZClick for my 80GB 5th gen model and it works well. The only downside in my mind is that it doesn't have a power "pass through" like some of the others.

Good luck.

Look at Ijet (www.ijetwireless.com) They have two models that will work with your Ipod. Both have power pass thru. One is a two-way model that shows artist and song title on the remote title...but it's pricey.

Was at the Apple stor,e they have a wireless one, slips on your wrist like a watch, place you ipod in the location of your choice.

• 1 month later...
JerryMather
I have the mini

The airclick for the Ipod Mini would be a good choice - $7.85 at Provantage

Airclick Mini Remote

I just got mine in the mail and I gotta tell ya............this is way cool. Fits inside my tankbag map pocket, so I can see it and control it while I've got my gloves on.

For $12 including shipping, it's a great deal! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Couchrocket

Another vote for the Monster iEZClick. The remote has nice big rubberized buttons that are easy to use w/ gloves, and it is weather sealed so that I just velcro it to the top of my tank bag.

145337892-M.jpg

If it had a power pass through, it would be perfect. But I carry a Video+ battery in the tank bag and can remotely regarge when stopping for lunch or whatever.

Archived