IGNORED

R12RT System case reflective decals?

ben1364

I have them on my 1150RT and I gotta say that they light you up like a billboard to anyone behind you. I first noticed them on another guys bike I was overtaking on the highway at night and you couldn't miss that bike...

I plan on putting them on every bike I ever ride.

Silver Surfer/AKAButters

I got mine at the dealer. I like the fact that they are practically invisible during the day, and then shine like runway lights when hit with headlights at night. thumbsup.gif

Bought mine from Andy Sager at http://www.hind-sight.net or 801-550-0438.

He has both, white (Stealth) or Red. Fast service, excellent 3M product.

I like the red because when a driver comes up on you they will see red tail light and red reflector. Red is not stealth, you do see it in day light

Where do you get them?

This is the very best place for them. If you doubt this, just ask Fernando lmao.gif

Thanks, I have bookmarked the site and will order them. They look great. thumbsup.gif

I have them on my R1150RT and they are amazing, and good value: $30 for a large area of reflection vs $120 for two LED replacement bulbs.

I ordered mine for A&S cycles back in 2003, sounds like others have given you some pretty good direction on other sources....

For now I went the El Cheapo route with Wally-world. I bought a pack of 4 DOT pyramid type dot strips for $8.44. If I remember they are 4 X 18 inch strips. I only used two on my RT. I used one strip on each the back of each case. I had to cut them down a bit, but used the extra on my top case and the sides.

There are a huge amount of reflective decals on the net but I just stuck (no pun intended) with something simple.

Archived