IGNORED

Videos from France

madmanbob

I have got fed up with just pictures, so I have attached a small video camera to the bike and uploaded to Youtube. The links are on my blog if you want to look. Tips and criticisms are welcome.

I would think that judging by the roadside furniture and the scenery, that it was shot in France. Could be the correz or even the Dordogne area. The bikes don't seem to be French registered though, the front one has a yellow plate but it looks too big to be French and the back one looks like it is white.

Great video, I won't produce any of speeds like that as I would like to keep my license.

I would think that judging by the roadside furniture and the scenery, that it was shot in France. Could be the correz or even the Dordogne area. The bikes don't seem to be French registered though, the front one has a yellow plate but it looks too big to be French and the back one looks like it is white.

Great video, I won't produce any of speeds like that as I would like to keep my license.

The yellow-plated bike is British, the white plate Italian. The scenery looks like Provence to me.

Andy

I'd guess France too based on the car types and their plates, but that was one sore hit on the parapet. Felt it myself when the bike ran wide. Ouch!

Andy is right , in fact they are british bikers .

I've seen that before somewhere [ part of a bigger video ] , and those guys rode fast all the time , too fast to be safe at times - in fact , there was at least one accident where one of them fell off because he was riding too fast .

Steve

I reckon the guy in front lost it as he must have looked at the pickup of his buddies on that corner. At that speed, one seconds loss of concentration is all it takes lmao.gif

Archived