IGNORED

Spirit makes the News!!!

beemerchef

136396045-M.jpg

Spirit makes the News!!!

The “G’ rated factor in my Blog has been attracting many readers... from teenagers, parents, travelers, even children without the knowledge of reading asking their parents how Spirit is doing... of course nothing about me!!!... Did I also mention teachers reading it in class to their students?... That alone makes it all worthwhile... worthwhile to know that so many are attracted to a clean essay on life on the road...

It was fun, a couple days ago, spending a couple hours back in Sedona with a Reporter and a Photographer from the Red Rock Sedona , The Camp Verde Journal and the Cottonwood Journal Extra “ newspapers ”.

What a shame however that they omitted the website’s name!... and some errors in the story...

Spirit of course gets all the attention... love that guy!!!... and yes, again, he was posing for the camera... just too smart for me.

Will this make me understand better what the Media is all about?... and at the same time... corrections... the Chicago Food Convention is not a sure thing... and so is not the BMW Annual Rally... also I always thought I was a pretty good rider!!!...

Never the less... it was fun!... Of course the story in real time is here ...

And now, back to the Grand Canyon...

Be well... Ara & famous Spirit!

www.theoasisofmysoul.com

Archived