IGNORED

Never lose your nuts again...

Mike O

I spotted this on the 'net:

magnogrip.jpg

Complete link is here (MagnoGrip)

Snooping around their website there are some other interesting tools as well (don't we ALL need a titanium spork? or a Bionic wrench to pack in our tool kits?

bionic-wrench.jpg

Mike O

A good idea, but they're marketing guy is an idiot.

Ever try to take lug nuts off a wheel cover? dopeslap.gif

good catch huzby...very impressive. now i'll let the left coast tear you a new one. see you soon for the next mirror housing kicking event.

Rider1200RT

good catch huzby...very impressive. now i'll let the left coast tear you a new one. see you soon for the next mirror housing kicking event.

lmao.giflmao.gif

Bionic wrench JUNK!!!!!Magnetic wrist band!!!! JUNK. BTW my daughter has a 99 Neon and it has plastic wheel covers with plastic lug nuts that screw onto the wheel lug nuts also JUNK

lmao.giflmao.gif

Actually I used to have a car where the lug nuts held the wheel covers on as well as the wheels, so it's not as stupid as you think!

szurszewski

lmao.giflmao.gif

Actually I used to have a car where the lug nuts held the wheel covers on as well as the wheels, so it's not as stupid as you think!

This summer we rented maybe a Chevy Cobalt to go from San Diego to Padre Island and back (we picked up the M-I-L in SD - I offered to add a sidecar or trailer to the bike instead, but she didn't seem too enthused). Had to change a flat, and that thing had threaded plastic lug nuts holding the wheel cover on in addition to the regular lug nuts. Lots of fun there. eek.gif

Eckhard Grohe

The biggest problem I see is that the what ever you put on the cuff would get slightly magnetized and pick up iron based grit and give you grief when you reassembled it.

Archived