IGNORED

First real ride.

Silver Surfer/AKAButters

Silver Surfer/AKAButters

I've had my bike just over two weeks now and have been mainlly commuting to work (24 miles round trip) and just crusing around town in the evenings. Well yesterday I had my first chance to do just a little distance with no traffic. I rode about three hundred miles round trip to Phoenix on Highways 78 and 60. Not many twisites but lots of clear asphalt and beautiful scenery. What an amazing bike. I had done this trip not too long ago on my Honda 919 and we are talking night and day here. I was comfortable for the entire ride and felt I could have easily doubled it without fatigue.

It was a perfect day in the mid 80's and very little traffic. I bought this bike because I wanted to start doing some road trips, and clearly I made the right choice. Awesome machine!

Way to go!

Philly and I went to Mexican dinner in Globe last night. I love riding at night! Now you need to just come up on the 20th to Casa Kaisr for the Pre Texas Hill Country Ride!

Oh and please fill in the Bio a little more. I am assuming you came up Highway 79 from Tucson to 60

Glad you enjoyed the ride!

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

Silver Surfer/AKAButters

The way real estate is going here, it will be worth a fortune in no time. Nice place.

Archived