IGNORED

torque spec for R1100RT

strat

Is there a single list of the torque specs for an 1100RT. When I was doing my hes harness I had to keep going back and forth in the manual to find the specs when I needed them. It would be nice to have a printout for the most frequent torques used...not necessarily for a rebuild but the major stuff that we need relatively frequently.

Cheers

strat

Jerry Johnston

I got one in 98 listed as Oilhead Torgue Data Chart by Stephen Karlan - dali@netrox.net. I've since taken my Haynes manual and added foot# after NM by using a conversion program. If I had your email address I could send you the program or at least a site to download it from.

I had to keep going back and forth in the manual to find the specs when I needed them

I'm confused. Have they changed the manual? The manual I have lists most all the torques in 7 consecutive pages at the beginning of section "00 Maintenance and general instructions"

Of course I may be an idiot...I have the clymer manual but the conventional wisdom is for the Haynes manual....I'll double check mine....

Thanks Ker That's dynamite

thanks

strat

Archived