IGNORED

New R1200ST

rbstone

My ST arrived yesterday. It's upstate NY so the weather is not good for riding. High yesterday 9 deg, blowing snow. Today 03/07 High 20 with 1-4" of snow.

I hope it will make the 40's next week.

Not much better here in the southern most edge of Pa. Cold: 20 degrees and snowing with freezing fog.

I hope you get an opportunity to get out and enjoy your ST soon. I also hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine. thumbsup.gif

rbstone

How long did it take you to get it from the time you ordered it?

I ordered it 0700 Thanksgiving day. First 07 ST on order. We have two more coming in for customers. One is on the boat on it's way should be here next the other waiting for shippment.

I'd post pictures of mine coming out of the box, but I'm not very computer smart and don't know how.

Glad to have another ST rider on board. We are the proud & the few . It's a great bike for sure. Be sure to give us your impression on the new non-servo brakes once you get a few miles on it.

My ST arrived yesterday. It's upstate NY so the weather is not good for riding. High yesterday 9 deg, blowing snow. Today 03/07 High 20 with 1-4" of snow.

I hope it will make the 40's next week.

I've never ridden my ST below 20 degrees. In the 20s it does fine thumbsup.gif

I'm goining to be in Ormand Beach FL. next weekend at dealer training. We get to ride the new F800's and G650X's. I plan on the weather being better then here. Today 20 and 2-4" of snow.

i like mine too! thumbsup.gif its fast and it handles.i got it as a left over 05. had 45 miles on it, and i put 35 on myself for the test drive! get the thicker seat. the orginal was the pits! i could ride maybe 45 mins and would have to stop cuase of my butt hurting confused.gif. took seat back got a new one(pillion staples came out of the cover) order a new one and that did the trick! thumbsup.gifnot to sound stupid BUT i believe it was the taller one or higher seat. i am 67" with an inseam of 27". just as a FYI!

btw it was 82 here in sunny badnewsport Va!

lmao.gif

Today (Sat) it's 19 deg and we had 6" of snow over night. I got to ride my new ST last Monday. Rode 90 miles and loved it. Monday was warm (40). Can't wait until this snow gets out of here so I can put some real miles on it.

Flying to Ormond Beach FL this afternoon for BMW sales training. Get to ride all the new bikes (f800's G650's K1200R Sport).

Archived