IGNORED

Ohlins Shocks, best prices?

flyingreg

Hi all!

I am in need of shocks for my '04 RT. 38K on the stock shocks is all she wrote.

I have settled on Ohlins for my choice.

Any ideas on where to get the best prices from an authorized Ohlins dealer? After sales service is important consideration for me.

TIA! thumbsup.gif

Hi all!

Any ideas on where to get the best prices from an authorized Ohlins dealer? After sales service is important consideration for me.

TIA! thumbsup.gif

Kyle Racing. They'll make sure you get the right springs for your normal load. I haven't used them yet for service but word of mouth is very good. You'll love your new shocks. It's like a new, no make that BETTER than new bike!

http://www.kyleusa.com/ thumbsup.gif

Jim VonBaden
Hi all!

TIA! thumbsup.gif

Kyle Racing. They'll make sure you get the right springs for your normal load. I haven't used them yet for service but word of mouth is very good. You'll love your new shocks. It's like a new, no make that BETTER than new bike!

http://www.kyleusa.com/ thumbsup.gif

My local club is organizing another group buy, jump over there and have a look. We got 27% off last time. www.bmwbmw.org/forum

Jim cool.gif

Thank you all for the responses. I have contacted the various suppliers and am waiting for responses back.

Jim, must I first join BMWBMW in order to get in on your groups group buy? I don't think I can post there without first joining.

Jim VonBaden
Thank you all for the responses. I have contacted the various suppliers and am waiting for responses back.

Jim, must I first join BMWBMW in order to get in on your groups group buy? I don't think I can post there without first joining.

You do not have to join if you don't want. It is free to join the forum anyhow, and I will approve your membership!~ grin.gif

Seriously, e-mail editor@bmwbmw.org and tell him I sent you and he will put you on the list. His name is Bob by the way.

Jim cool.gif

PS This goes for anyone interested in the group buy.

You do not have to join if you don't want. It is free to join the forum anyhow, and I will approve your membership!~ grin.gif

Seriously, e-mail editor@bmwbmw.org and tell him I sent you and he will put you on the list. His name is Bob by the way.

Jim cool.gif

PS This goes for anyone interested in the group buy.

Very cool, and thank you! thumbsup.gif

Archived