IGNORED

Need Help From Europe To buy BMW System 5 Helmet.

skyking44

I want to purchase a BMW System 5 helmet but the dealers in Europe will not sell to the U.S. I do not know if they are available in Canada. I would appreciate any help or advise from the board on how to get one. Please PM me or Email. thanks.

Hi

I've sent you a mail, looks like a very expensive option, if you knew someone holidaying in europe it would be the best option as you can reclaim the tax when you are leaving the country

Keep checking with your local BMW dealer. I think you will see these in Canadian dealers for the 2007 season. grin.gif

However, they fit only some folks and I'm not one of them. You can buy the Schuberth helmets in Canada now, and the BMW helmets appear to be made by Schuberth.

Have you tried one on?? If you can wear a Schuberth, then chances are the BMW helmet will fit. I would suggest that you want to try one before you buy it.

Good Luck.

I bought mine in Berlin a year ago. I suggest not relying on a Schuberth for size data. I have had two Schuberths and ended up with a smaller size System 5 than the last Schuberth. However, I think the Schuberth was too big. I just didn't realize it until I found the right size System V. In other words, I think it would be a bad idea to assume the size and get someone in Europe to buy one for you.

Incidentally, originally the dealer in Berlin expressed reservations about selling one to someone who was planning to take it to the US. But when it came time to pay for it, they didn't ask any questions.

I want to purchase a BMW System 5 helmet but the dealers in Europe will not sell to the U.S. I do not know if they are available in Canada. I would appreciate any help or advise from the board on how to get one. Please PM me or Email. thanks.

Email sent thumbsup.gif

Archived