IGNORED

Crash bars for R1200RT

ben1364

I am interested in the Wunderlich crash bars for the R1200RT. Anyone know of a store ofering them at a discount from MSRP? TIA.

Ben White/The Hills, TX

I am interested in the Wunderlich crash bars for the R1200RT. Anyone know of a store ofering them at a discount from MSRP? TIA.

Ben White/The Hills, TX

Take advantage of their special right now...

SPECIAL DEAL! We have some silver engine bars which arrived with minor blemishes, due to a packaging error. The blemish that we are talking about is nothing more than slightly scratched paint, limited to the right side and in an inconspicuous location that will hardly be visible when installed. Nevertheless, because they are not perfect, we have reduced the price of these few sets of bars. The price is limited to stock on hand. Please Note: We can not allow refunds or returns on the bars sold with these blemishes.

I spoke with Santa Cruz this morning about the "special" on the crash bars. They are sold out, but they do get some from time to time. He indicated that the "special" paragraph should have been removed from the web site, but will return if they get any more. My bike is still a couple months out, so I will continue to check with them.

Gary

Archived