IGNORED

Clutch Job 1/2 way THANKS!

REVz

Thanks to everyone here for all the information regarding clutch jobs. I am almost 1/2 way. All splines are perfect, no leaking seals. Tomorrow get to see the fried friction plate...

I hope it all goes back together.

[img'>http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/4223/img00491up1.jpg[/img]]picture

Thanks again to everyone...and since I'm 1/2 way, please don't go anywhere just yet eek.gif

Larry

Thanks to everyone here for all the information regarding clutch jobs. I am almost 1/2 way. All splines are perfect, no leaking seals. Tomorrow get to see the fried friction plate...

I hope it all goes back together.

Thanks again to everyone...and since I'm 1/2 way, please don't go anywhere just yet eek.gif

Larry

Hmmm.. yeah, I got that far too.

.... 'bout 3 months ago. grin.gifdopeslap.gifgrin.gif

I've sure got a lot of motorcycle parts in boxes, and I wonder what they're all used for.

They always look terrifying like that grin.gif

One tip for safety - strap the cetre stand to the front wheel so it cannot collapse on you.

Andy

One tip for safety - strap the cetre stand to the front wheel so it cannot collapse on you.

Andy

Good tip, and it looks from the photo like he's already taken it. There's a yellow strap there.

Andy

Good tip, and it looks from the photo like he's already taken it. There's a yellow strap there.

You're right - I missed that the first time I looked at the photgraph - you would think I could see bright yellow without having it pointed out dopeslap.gif

Andy

Archived