IGNORED

Did not do well in rodeo. ;(

motorman587

bncry.gif I do not even think I will get a place. I hit a cone. My time was, third best I believe. I guess I tried to hard. I will find out tonight what I got, will post later.
I hit a cone.

So, what you're really saying is that you have had a 3rd accident in about as many weeks!!

God, I want to be there for your next morning briefing!!!!!

Better start helping out the guy who's striping your new R12RTP's.

You're either gonna need the experience for your new job after you're Chief fires ya or you're gonna need a fresh supply of bikes to keep you riding!!! ooo.gif

skinny_tom (aka boney)
bncry.gif I do not even think I will get a place. I hit a cone. My time was, third best I believe. I guess I tried to hard. I will find out tonight what I got, will post later.

Giving it your best is all we could ask for... I'm just glad there's guys like you out there doing your job. thumbsup.gif

John,

My bad.

By going to Atlanta for the MC show there was no one to step on your toes and bug you.

I'll be there for the next one. wave.gif

See you at the new bike christening.

I came in third, in the BMW advance class. The greatest news is that out of 12 teams, we came in second. A team is 4 members. We beat big teams as in Jacksonville and Orange County. I am please with that.

Hey, John, maybe you were trying too hard? I'm thinking it's got to be fun, first, and then strong competition results will follow? I find myself tensing up too much, and just "having fun" helps relax me and keep me from focusing too narrowly.

Congrats anyway. I imagine a lot of folks would be thrilled with how well your team did.

I am not that disapointed and these rodeos are for a good cause. The money for registration etc.......... Goes towards the Speical Olympics, but for me the biggest reason is for our weak riders. We are going to replace one of are teammembers with a new one that has competed twice and beat out one of the team mates. If that makes sense. We all compete by ourselves, but 4 members make up a team. You pick the 4. This team was picked becuase each person had placed in a rodeo. One of the weak riders time beat a teammembers time. So that is what these rodeos are about.

Gotcha. Actually, now I understand perfectly, as in high school the top five runners score for your team and I was usually the fifth, bringing the entire team crashing down around me. smile.gif

I like to add, that we were the only BMW team and we beat out 11 other Harley teams. I truely believe that we one this, if our guy did not crash. But even with the crash we came in second.

I came in third, in the BMW advance class. The greatest news is that out of 12 teams, we came in second. A team is 4 members. We beat big teams as in Jacksonville and Orange County. I am please with that.

Congrads on your team coming in second thumbsup.gif Sorry you didn't do as well as you wished - maybe everyone else is catching up eek.gif

Sorry I missed it - had to knock the rust off and took a longish ride instead [Tally would of been a real l o n g ride tongue.gif]

Archived