IGNORED

Motovision Lights on RT

bimmers

Have finally got them on order and courier from UK coming oover the weekend. Has anyone tried them out and seen any difference or is it just hype?

I primarily is getting them to be seen betterin daylight but like the bonus of added light after dark as well.

h wave.gif

Here's a link with similar concerns - are these bulbs street legal in the US? FJR Forum There's no difinitive answer, but you may want to have your story already worked out should you get stopped by a LEO...

Please report back once you've got the bulbs - I'd be very interested in hearing how they perform. Pic's would be even better! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Cheers,

Greg lurker.gif

+1 thumbsup.gif on what Ken H. said. On my bike for several months now; bought them immediately when they first came out.

At first I couldn't see any difference (damn near went blind looking into the low beams for that pink/orange glow shown in the advertisement blush.gif). Could juuuuusssssttttt catch a glimpse of it in the corners of the lamp.

But shortly thereafter, a late afternoon group ride had us all stopping for a bite, whereupon several riders said they could pick my bike out of the group in their mirrors, especially at dusk. Also, brightness is increased over OEM, just not as much as a "whiter" light (40% to 45% vs. 50% +).

I like having them; if it's hype, they've sold me.

• 2 weeks later...

Got them installed, left one was a breeze and right one took some flex with patience.

Did check first with only one in and could clearly see a difference in light intensity and pattern on the wall and on the street.

Have not been riding in the dark with it yet but it seemed so far a good investment and this way I can do away with putting a modulator on.

I also put a H4 in the Ducati Monster which also on the wall showed a clear improvement.

roughly 50 bucks for all three lights 2 H7's and one H4.

I will report later when I have been riding in the dark.

h

Archived