IGNORED

Looking for a helmet with specific features.

eddd

I already have two helmets: a flip (full face) and an open face with a flip shield.

I like to ride with my windshield down all the way, visor flipped up, and just my riding glasses. I do not have a visor, but I need one.

So...Here is what I'd like to find:

Open face helmet, accomodates a visor, has a flip shield (or easily removed/installed shield(s)). The visor must be usable with the shields in place or flipped.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Arai XD. The shield flips up and is completely hidden by the visor. Great helmet. It is basically a dual sport helmet but I like it so much because of the great visor, I use it on the road also.

Arai XD. The shield flips up and is completely hidden by the visor. Great helmet. It is basically a dual sport helmet but I like it so much because of the great visor, I use it on the road also.

That's what I have, and I really like it. Comfortable...and I don't have to wear goggles off road, which I dislike (over my glasses). But--and there's the rub--it's not a good helmet for high speed stuff. The ridge in the front (think of the front of a boat) tends to want to push the helmet to one side vs. staying in the center. At very high speeds, it's actually life-threatening (Arai recognizes this).

Archived