IGNORED

Pictures..Finally!!

luf

Thought I'd post some pictures of my new R12RT. I am really loving this bike. Puts a smile on my face every time I ride it. Take it in tomorrow for it's 600 mile check.

Jimster wave.gif

815541-P2200013.JPG.f48f2a3d0f336c40ad527d8f2024f16f.JPG

.. You might want to consider cyclinder head protectors before too long.

and a new seat, larger (and smaller) windshield, trunk, bag liners, additional lights, GPS, tank bag, any number of farkle attachment systems, and, and... lmao.gif

Time to get some miles on that bike before it gets too hot to ride! dopeslap.gif

Jimmy, what part of Texas are you in? I'm in Austin and bought an 07 RT of the same color as yours and about the same time as you did. I got mine from Lonestar BWM. Great folks to do business with! thumbsup.gif

Survived-til-now

Great - just like mine and you too have put a reflector on the forks. Grey is a good colour too - it's well known that the grey version:

a. Goes faster than other RT colours due to the heat absorbing properties that build up a layer of air and aid passage of air along the body

b. Attracts less police attention than, for example RED

c. Sadly, Grey attracts more flies due to the UV colour it reflects.... do not know if that is problem in your area

d. Attracts attention from discerning observers who take the rider to be a person of quality - due to the selection of a more sober colour than for example RED

That should do it......

Enjoy the bike

Andy

I hear that BMW is only going to make the R12RT in Beige from now on

(because it is the fastest)HE..He.... clap.gif

Them's fightin words !!

Congrats on your purchase.

I don't see how anyone can go down the pub and brag that their BEIGE motorbike is fast and keep a straight face. Carpets come in beige, so do curtains.... but cars and motorbikes??? You are having a laugh (or rather someone else is having a laugh at your expense..unless of course BEIGE is sold at a hefty discount)

Now that's fighting talk!!! :-)

Gezzer = Beige

Look at, lets say a Buick LeSaber in beige. Who is driving it?

Some old fart!

Or lets say a beige Toyota Camery.

Again, an old fart!

We all know red ones are faster! clap.gif

Just kidding! Have fun with the new machine! thumbsup.gif

Gezzer = Beige

Look at, lets say a Buick LeSaber in beige. Who is driving it?

Some old fart!

Or lets say a beige Toyota Camery.

Again, an old fart!

We all know red ones are faster! clap.gif

Just kidding! Have fun with the new machine! thumbsup.gif

Actually I've yet to see a beige Le Sabre or Camry but I have seen an old geezer or two on red RTs! lmao.gif

Actually I've yet to see a beige Le Sabre or Camry but I have seen an old geezer or two on red RTs! lmao.gif

Yeah but it's a good better those old geezers weren't riding beige RTs! If so, they should have been taken out back and shot! crazy.gif

Archived