IGNORED

Zumo 550 question

TowerMonkey

Did I miss something? How can I bring up the Lat/Log of a saved location? I did see the Lat/Log displayed when I saved the location and gave it a name.

I have version 3.0 installed.

Chuck Hatcher
Did I miss something? How can I bring up the Lat/Log of a saved location? I did see the Lat/Log displayed when I saved the location and gave it a name.

That's so incredibly simple you will be embarrassed to have asked. All you have to do is ride to the the saved location and touch the icon again. No problem. grin.gif

I have a solution, but it isn't elegant. Import the file into Mapsource, select the location you want and add a waypoint. The waypoint will have the lat/long, similar to this: N29 56.914 W99 28.600. My guess is you wanted to do this on the Zumo alone, right? If so, I don't know how.

From startup screen:

Setup>System>GPS Mode>Off

BACK to startup screen

Where To>Favorites>(select)>Map>Set Loc

BACK to startup screen

View Map>touch navigation icon

Chuck Hatcher
From startup screen:

Setup>System>GPS Mode>Off

BACK to startup screen

Where To>Favorites>(select)>Map>Set Loc

BACK to startup screen

View Map>touch navigation icon

Brilliant!

I mean, not exactly convenient, but it works, and you have to admire the effort it took to figure it out.

Jim, I will have to try this. Not exactly the one button solution I was expecting. It should be as simple as view all way point info.

Was this in the manual?

Thanks

Jim, I will have to try this. Not exactly the one button solution I was expecting. It should be as simple as view all way point info.

Was this in the manual?

Thanks

Manual?

The "set location" with "GPS off" has been around for a while.

The Lat/Lon/Elev display on the "save this location" prompt is new for V3.

Archived