IGNORED

Thank you from our family

teresamac

I have no words to express my gratitude for all the help, love and kindness you all have shown us. It has been a huge comfort and strength to me and the kids having all of you as part of our family. We love you all very much, Mrs. G

I'm tempted to not reply to this and just leave it as it is... (perhaps someone wiser than me will delete my post and lock and sticky this thread, or perhaps not)

However, as someone who only had the opportunity to meet your husband once in person, I can only say that I am truly sorry for your loss. He was pretty incredible, and for me to be able to say that after only having talked to him during one event, speaks a great deal to the kind of man he was.

I know no one could possibly miss him as much as you do, but he is already missed here.

We love ya, dear. I just called and left a message with Andrew. Jake and I were planning something, so call me when you get a chance. He has my cell. thumbsup.gif

russell_bynum

It was an honor to be able to give back a small fraction of the love that you and Glen always shared with us.

We're just down the road if you ever need anything, and we've got a spare room if you just want to get away for a while.

I have no words to express my gratitude for all the help, love and kindness you all have shown us. It has been a huge comfort and strength to me and the kids having all of you as part of our family. We love you all very much, Mrs. G

Hon, I, for one, say those exact same words back to you. Hugging you brought me peace.

May I say, Mrs. G, that words of gratitude are quite unnecessary.

We are gratefull to you for sharing Gleno with us.

You & your family are in our prayers.

all the help, love and kindness you all have shown us.

Just giving back a little of what Gleno passed out thumbsup.gif

Someone I know once told me, "If you ever need anything just jingle my digits." The same holds true for you and your family.

Terri, as much as I loved the man, I KNOW you were his better half. He also knew it and he told me so many, many times. I was always impressed by the way he spoke to me about you. And now it shows in the way your family has rallied, both here on this board and within your own home.

You reap what you sow. And you are harvesting all that love now. Let it carry you.

Teresa,

At the last Torrey, I got to know Gleno better. He was futzing with his laptop and I helped get it on the CW wireless. Jamie and I sat on Gleno's recliner with you during Friday night dinner. I loved they way you two were doting on your grand daughter. You two are truly blessed. I'm a pretty friendly guy, in the same vein as Gleno. I like to reach out and make people feel better about themselves. I came away from Glen's memorial realizing how much more of a kinder and gentler person I can still strive to be. I will probably never have the reach that Glen did, but I am going to strive for it. He truly made this world a better place and I'm going to do my best to share that love.

Thank you.

M

As Russell stated above (and I cannot word any better), it is an honor to be able to give back a small fraction of the love that you and Glen shared with us.

If I can ever do anything for you please let me know. The door is always open.

Terri, as much as I loved the man, I KNOW you were his better half. He also knew it and he told me so many, many times. I was always impressed by the way he spoke to me about you. And now it shows in the way your family has rallied, both here on this board and within your own home.

You reap what you sow. And you are harvesting all that love now. Let it carry you.

yES...everything that Fernando said..may you bask in the love that your family and certainly Gleno poured forth...not for one minute will I or this board turn our collective backs on you -- you need...we'll help..!

Many blessings coming your way, Teri..!

I am very sorry for your loss.

I never met Gleno, but I thoroughly enjoyed his participation on this forum. And given the things I heard about him over the years, he was one member I was particularly looking forward to meeting.

Please be at peace and please continue to hang out on this forum. We all want to know of the progresses and victories of Gleno's family so we can share in the joys of his life's work.

"Help, Love and Kindness "!!!

The exact words that come to mind when I think of Terri & Gleno.

Wurty, you are eloquent! thumbsup.gif

Archived