IGNORED

My 'Tale of Gleno's Memorial (Warning: long with LOTS of pics!)

KMG_365

Jamie,

Thank you.

A man's wealth may be measured by his friendships.

You've shown, again, what a wealthy man Gleno was, and how much all of us are enriched through this medium.

May we all be so fortunate in our journey together.

The above say's it all! Let us all continue to grow deeper in fellowship and support of one another and hope that this true measure of wealth will grow as we gather together over this next year. Hope to see many of you at El Paso, Torrey or the UnRally this year.

Wow.

Only a true friend could have done that, so powerfully. Bless you.

Much of my grief from this tragic turn on the road of life is for the many people who have lost a great, true friend in Gleno. He'll never be forgotten. I wish you all peace.

Jamie,

I have purposefully stayed away from replying to any of the Gleno threads. I have felt like a moth in the outlying glow of the campfire in terms of all of this. I am new to the database, but seem to have more than my share of experience in terms of dealing with personal grief. Grieving is a process with many aspects, each of which must be dealt with, and all involved in the process go through them in different orders and time frames. In each of my personal losses the last stage has been the celebration of the person who is gone's life in a very personal manner. The healing that all involved are seeking will spring forth like the flowers along the highway with the warming of the year and I am sure that each of us will know at the exact moment that this healing occurs. Your celebration in this thread, of all that Gleno was (I am sorry, but I prefer "is") goes far towards helping all involved in the process. Grief never leaves us where it found us. We always find ourselves further down the road of life and with a more perfect understanding of our true nature. Thank You.

Larry

Archived