IGNORED

Fare the well, my friends

Spear

Thank you for your hospitality over the past 12 months or so. I'm afraid I'm leaving the site. frown.gif Why? Well - I'm afraid the RT is making way for a V4 Yammie Venture clap.gif. But despair not. It's a swap with a bit of a cash difference. Maybe the new owner will join the site in my stead.

Cheers, and stay upright - always.

G-day Mate

Yammie's are always welcome here.....you just have to post a few pix ever now and then, and they'll let ya stay forever.

At least that's what they told me.

Whip

G-day Mate

...you just have to post a few pix ever now and then, and they'll let ya stay forever.

At least that's what they told me.

Whip

Steve,

Like Whip says you are welcome to stay..To add to what Whip has already said, actually one either needs to post things with some bit of intellectual merit or post a few pictures.. lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

I hope you have amazing times on your new bike! I'm guessing that you may have alredy found this Venture site. If you're time isn't completely taken up there and by riding and--what's that? Oh, you say you have a life as well? smile.gif, do continue to drop in, especially with pictures. grin.gif

Rocket_Cowboy
To add to what Whip has already said, actually one either needs to post things with some bit of intellectual merit or post a few pictures.. lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

So THAT'S been my problem. Haven't posted enough pictures, nor had anything smart to say. smile.gif

Either way, you're still welcome over here as far as I'm concerned. thumbsup.gif

You can't leave all the plants will die!!!

Seriously, that is one of the lamest excuses to leave this nuthouse...We are sort of like the Hotel California..you can check out anytime you like, but you should never leave.

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

AdventurePoser
To add to what Whip has already said, actually one either needs to post things with some bit of intellectual merit or post a few pictures.. lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Since I've got no intellectual merit, I'll just keep posting pix... dopeslap.gif

Steve in So Cal

Archived