IGNORED

Smaller saddlebag cover for R1200ST?

hkchunglee

I find the saddlebag on the R1200ST too big for daily use. Do you know anyone make the smaller cover like in the old "System City Case" on the R1150 model for the R1200ST?

813963-dsc07035.jpg.014f31bf19578ebadf7da2ba625298f5.jpg

The site says it is 250 Euro for a pair.

It also says they are the same colour as the interior of the existing cases but can be painted to match your bike. You also need to buy the specific fixing kit for your model - the next item down on the list.

The covers fit the R1200RT/ST/R and the 2006 on K1200GT.

Andy

oops, John is right, the 250 Euros includes the fixing kit. the next line is an additional fixing kit to allow use on a second bike.

Might want to think about the cases used on the RT-P.

I looked at the 1200RTP cases at a motorcycle show. They require an add-on frame and I'm uncertain as to whether the RT add-on frame would work on an ST.

Checkout on the French site indicates 31.1 euros for shipment to Canada and the USA. It it appears they are willing to handle overseas orders.

I am sorry to burst some bubbles out there,

but 281.1 Euros with shipping included comes to $369.26 US dollars if my currency convertor is right.

That is too much for me. I believe on the R11 series flat lids were about $90 US each. I would love to slim down the width of my ST bags for fashion purposes. Too bad because they look real good to me.

I just purchased these city lids for my R1200R from

the french site, did try the japanese site but did not

get too far.......

It was a US $ 376.00 charge to my credit card.

Including shiping to Mason Ohio.

They have a reasonable review in the sapanish bmwmoto site; ie not as sturdy as the originals......

Will post pix and review after I pick them up in my

next trip to the satates which is in april.

saludos

I am sorry to burst some bubbles out there,

but 281.1 Euros with shipping included comes to $369.26 US dollars if my currency convertor is right.

That is too much for me. I believe on the R11 series flat lids were about $90 US each. I would love to slim down the width of my ST bags for fashion purposes. Too bad because they look real good to me.

I dunno. I recently replaced my saddlebag lids with OEM after an accident. To put this in perspective, the replacement lids were $400 from the dealer. So these lids are cheaper than replacement OEM full size lids. Still seems like a deal... if not exactly a great deal.

Archived