Hi all.

Wheatie

Just wanted to make a quick intro.

My name is Wheatie....Wheat, Wheatz.

It saddens me to have to join the board

in the manner in which I am...

Gleno was my very best friend.

I was actually there when "it" happened,

yet still find myself in denial that this is all "real".

I thank all of you for your

support , especially for Terri and the kids!!

So many peeps called us siamese twins.

Really really miss the guy, loved him dearly. bncry.gif

You all are the greatest group, he spoke very highly about all of you....

Look forward to seeing everyone in Torrey. I hope to make it out...

Wheat

**BTW, I CANNOT bring myself to look at any of the thread involving Gleno, just too soon and too hard for me at this point, PLEASE dont post pics etc in this thread**

Welcome.

Sad circumstances that have brought many people together.

Your input will surely be a comfort to his many friends.

Just wanted to make a quick intro.

My name is Wheatie....Wheat, Wheatz.

It saddens me to have to join the board

in the manner in which I am...

Gleno was my very best friend.

I was actually there when "it" happened,

yet still find myself in denial that this is all "real".

I thank all of you for your

support , especially for Terri and the kids!!

So many peeps called us siamese twins.

Really really miss the guy, loved him dearly. bncry.gif

Look forward to seeing everyone in Torrey. I hope to make it out...

Wheat

**BTW, I CANNOT bring myself to look at any of the thread involving Gleno, just too soon and too hard for me at this point, PLEASE dont post pics etc in this thread**

Welcome Wheat!! Sorry to meet on these terms, but you're certainly welcome. Hope to see you around the board wave.gif

Welcome! wave.gif

For those that weren't able to make it to Boulder City this weekend, Wheatie here was a "rock" for Teri. She was there for the family 24/7. We all owe her a big THANKS for all she did for them.

If you join us at Torrey, ahem I mean Glenoville/Shocker City, the first beer or shot is on me.

If you join us at Torrey, ahem I mean Glenoville/Shocker City, the first beer or shot is on me.

Ummmm??? Sounds tempting.

Hi Wheat wave.gif

Welcome & a big thanks for all you did thumbsup.gif

Hi Wheatie,

We met briefly in the parking lot before the ride. I guess I've been around long enough to say welcome. Looken forward to seeing you in Torrey. It's a majestic place for a gathering of such awesome people and it's even better to go there to remember someone who will be with us forever.

Whalecome Wheatie.

Rich.....Better take a look at Wheatie's homepage listed in her bio.......

Welcome to Wheatie....Nice to have more ladies join us........

Phil...........Redbrick

Well, Gleno didn't always have real good judgment when it came to things like that. wink.gif

Welcome to the group, Wheatie. The loss that brought us together is terribly sad, but we're glad that you're here.

Welcome! wave.gif

For those that weren't able to make it to Boulder City this weekend, Wheatie here was a "rock" for Teri. She was there for the family 24/7. We all owe her a big THANKS for all she did for them.

no, thank YOU. You were so awesome...and helped so much.

Glenoville....I like that. wink.gif

Hey Wheatie/Lisa!

It was great to meet you this past weekend. I'm thankful that you were there when many of us could not be or were traveling trying to, and you'll be there long after we've left to head back to where we call "home". I said it before to you when you told me what happened - and I'll say it again. You are the rarest and most precious of all in that you spent G's last moments with him. I hope you always hold that honor dear to your heart - as I know you will. God bless you Lisa, I will be praying for you to be able to release the grief that only you will carry for this.

On a happier note - welcome here... I've been registered for almost 4 years on this board - but never posted until last week... so, I'm in the same boat as you.

Lance

• 4 months later...

Hi all...me again, Been off the map for awhile....

My Dad just passed away, so its been a rough time....

Anyways, just wanted to pop my head in, and say hello.

Hugs

Wheatz

Couchrocket

Wheatz,

So very sorry to hear about your dad's passing. Life seems to have these "seasons" . . .

Prayers for strength and comfort coming your way.

Les is more

Hey Wheatie-

So sorry to hear about your dad! What a rough year. I hope you can feel the warmth of my hug from here!

Hi Wheatie,

Hugs back to you in your time of loss. frown.gif I haven't met you (since you missed Torrey), but look forward to doing so sometime. Good to hear from you again. thumbsup.gif

Hey Wheatie!

We were just talking about you the other day (good things) and glad to have you check in. Sorry to hear about your father.

Torrey in the Fall?

Kaisr

Archived