IGNORED

Mr Ducks big get off

mrduck

Yeah finally happened- but not on the Beemer. We finally got some rain here Saturday night so fired up the big KTM Sunday. Took off from Corneys house into an area we do all the time.At about 8 miles out crossed a dry lake bed and up the embankment-and no idea what happened next! All I know is he found me about 30 ft. off the trail knocked out. Picked the bike offa me about the time I came to.Of course we're in an area we shouldn't be in eek.gif so had to ride out and back to his house.Hauled me to town to my house and the lovely Mrs. Duck wink.gif hauled me to urgent care (where she works). The damage is two broke ribs,one broke collarbone,some second degree burns on my leg, and a concussion.The ribs will heal,my head was allready full of mush,but the collarbone gets a plate and screws on Tuesday.I've been doing this for years with nothing big till now so guess it's time!

Anybody wanna good deal on a 640 KTM? bncry.gif

Don I am sorry to hear about your wreck.

Get Better quick so we can take that ride up to Kernville like we were planning. Looks like we might have to wait a while before we can do that ride. bncry.gif I will be waiting patiently for you an Corney though! thumbsup.gif

I was wondering why you weren't in Vegas this past weekend with us. Get better amigo. Looking forward to seeing you and the C man at Torrey!

Kaisr

PS Like Boney says...don't sell the KTM!

Don........Sorry to hear about your experience.....You rode out of there with broken ribs and seriously broken collar bone?...A tough old desert rider I'd say...Hope your back on the dirt and road again soon.......

Phil........Redbrick

Get Better quick so we can take that ride up to Kernville like we were planning. Looks like we might have to wait a while before we can do that ride. bncry.gif I will be waiting patiently for you an Corney though! thumbsup.gif

Don,

Really sorry to hear about your wreck. Get well soon!!

CC anytime you want to head to Kernville let me know--I love the Caliente/Kernville/Lake Isabella loop. grin.gif

Steve

Don,

Really sorry to hear about your wreck. Get well soon!!

CC anytime you want to head to Kernville let me know--I love the Caliente/Kernville/Lake Isabella loop. grin.gif

Steve

Sounds good Steve we will have to get together for a ride.

AdventurePoser

And the winner of the "Non Chalance" award goes to....the envelope please....Mr. Duck!! eek.gif

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Cheers,

Steve in So Cal

Since, in spite of your injuries, you haven't lost your sense of humor (or may it's just the meds talking), sure, I will give you $50.00 for the KTM. grin.gif

Seriously, get well soon and get back on the horse. You don't want to get rid of a great ride just because you were tossed off like a sock monkey. wave.gif

I know the feeling my friend.

Take it slow and try to concentrate on one day at a time.

BTW...Save the screws, I'd like to see em after they take em out....especially right before dinner....At least that's what Richard thinks....why else would he show me.

Get Well

Whip

No pictures???????

... I will give you $50.00 for the KTM. grin.gif

$60...

Get well, and glad to read you have a sense of humor about this. I know when I had my 'get-off' I wasn't laughing at first, but can look back at it now and chuckle.

Mike O

Well thanks to all for the tender concern for this desert-rats well being. thumbsup.gif

Leslie,vicodon and Moosehead beer do wonderful things for ones outlook crazy.gif

Bud,ya been outbid by Mike lurker.gif

Whip, the hardware stays in so I'm gonna be the guy at the airport holding up things from now on. Next time I see ya we can compare x-rays eek.gif

Mike, $60 bucks,WOW,call me we'll do lunch! lmao.gif

Huzband,I was giving that katoom what for,thats what got me here! blush.gif

The standing deal with the lovely and wonderful Mrs. Duck has allways been total support for all these years of racing UNTIL something big happens.Well it happened. SO, do I hold up my end of the deal and sell,OR do I price it so high nobody wants to pay it,OR do I just do the typical male thing and ignore the whole situation and hope the problem goes away? confused.gif

This is from Mrs Duck- and I know Mr Duck says its always better to beg forgiveness than to ask permission but in this instance its non negotiable. I will not lose him to a dirt bike but on the other hand the beemer is a keeper as he remembers how to ride that one apparently dopeslap.gif

Ladies,help me out here grin.gif

wave.gif

I will give you $70. grin.gif

Bah thats like $30 bucks Canadian Duck! I on the other hand will offer you $50 EUROS!

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

How about 45 EUROS and I know I've got about 50 billion lire around here somewhere. All told, that's about 50.25 Euro!!

What do you say? lmao.giflmao.gif

Steve

Bah thats like $30 bucks Canadian Duck! I on the other hand will offer you $50 EUROS!

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

How about 45 EUROS and I know I've got about 50 billion lire around here somewhere. All told, that's about 50.25 Euro!!

Steve

Listen up Palooka...don't make me pull out my rupees! Not that you can put a price on something as nice as what the Duck has up for sale.

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

Steve

Listen up Palooka...don't make me pull out my rupees! Not that you can put a price on something as nice as what the Duck has up for sale.

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

You guys crack me up. I almost had Mr. Duck for $70 Canadian...Darn you caught me! lmao.giflmao.gif

Mr Kazir

Enclosed you will find a check for a retainer as my personal international financial advisor.

Thanks again for looking out for my interests.

Mr. Duck

Mr Kazir

Enclosed you will find a check for a retainer as my personal international financial advisor.

Thanks again for looking out for my interests.

Mr. Duck

As always, your grateful servant. wave.gif

Get better amigo. Torrey is just around the corner!

Kaisr

thumbsup.gif

Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack, Quack, QUAAAAAACK. That means "Get well soon, and don't punish the bike by selling it, it wasn't its fault.

The standing deal with the lovely and wonderful Mrs. Duck has allways been total support for all these years of racing UNTIL something big happens.Well it happened. SO, do I hold up my end of the deal and sell,OR do I price it so high nobody wants to pay it,OR do I just do the typical male thing and ignore the whole situation and hope the problem goes away? confused.gif

This is from Mrs Duck- and I know Mr Duck says its always better to beg forgiveness than to ask permission but in this instance its non negotiable. I will not lose him to a dirt bike but on the other hand the beemer is a keeper as he remembers how to ride that one apparently dopeslap.gif

Hit here with the Garp argument: based on your personal statistics, it's highly unlikely to happen again in your lifetime! (based on the scene in "The World According to Garp" where Garp buys a house that has just had a small plane crash into it.)

Hope you heal soon.

BTW, i have a client who will pay 10000euro for your KTM if you will ship it to my client in

Nigeria.

(1)I will be paying you by western Union Auction Payment(Bidpay).

(2)You will ship the item by FEDEX,DHL,UPS,EMS.

(3)You will ship the item to my client immediately you recieve my payment

approval from the western union.

If you agree with these stated terms,send me your full name and address so

that i can go to the western union office immeidately to make payment for

the item. lmao.gif

Eckhard Grohe

Have a speedy recovery and hang on to that bike till your mended. Then you can have a cool clear think about it.

Once again, get well soon.

Hope you heal soon.

BTW, i have a client who will pay 10000euro for your KTM if you will ship it to my client in

Nigeria.

(1)I will be paying you by western Union Auction Payment(Bidpay).

(2)You will ship the item by FEDEX,DHL,UPS,EMS.

(3)You will ship the item to my client immediately you recieve my payment

approval from the western union.

If you agree with these stated terms,send me your full name and address so

that i can go to the western union office immeidately to make payment for

the item. lmao.gif

This sounds like a great deal!!

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

Archived