IGNORED

R1100S luggage for occasional use

GregB

I want to be able to put a small bag on my Boxer Cup without adding mounting hardware or any permanent changes. Does anyone have any experience with something like that which worked out well?

I see two very small wire brackets on each side of the passenger seat and would love something that clips to those but they seem a bit far back.

I have seen the 4 litre Ztechnik seat bag and like that idea but would like something 2-3 times that size.

from your description thats probably the wire down by the rear signal lights, i haven't seen anything attached to them, since you have the Boxer cup, i'd guess you don't have the saddlebag brackets, if you need touring the factory bags are hard to beat... except maybe for a givi top box...

you might want to check out www.pelicanparts.com and find the r1100s/r1200s forum there for other opinions and ideas. thumbsup.gif

you might want to check out www.pelicanparts.com and find the r1100s/r1200s forum there for other opinions and ideas. thumbsup.gif

Excellent advice - I found what I was looking for from a company that I had never heard about. Here is a pic from that forum on a R1200S. Bag is Chicane Tailbag and holds 13 litres.

812168-chicane6.jpg.dc70c059748fca0584a8a7d401fd3ac1.jpg

Archived