IGNORED

Gleno Memorial Decals from Sin City Sportbikes

Blake

Gleno.jpg

After talking with Lux from the Sin City Sportbikes web site where Gleno was President, he has decided to generously offer the decal above at no cost to anyone who wants them.

As a means to help facilitate this for our family, I'm going to be the contact for anyone who wants these decals. If you would like a decal(s) sent to you ASAP, please send me a PM so I can give you my contact information and you can send me a SASE.

If you're not in a big hurry to get the decal, or if you don't want to send me a SASE, or if you just plain forget to do it, please let me know anyway so I can at least give him a rough estimate on how many decals we'll need. That way, I'll be able to bring them to Torrey in May for distribution.

Also, if you would like to make a donation, feel free to include it in the envelope and I will make sure that the money goes to the Memorial Fund on our behalf. I do have a PayPal account as an option, however they charge a fee to receive money and I'd prefer that every penny possible get sent to the Memorial Fund.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thx!

Gleno-banner.jpg

UPDATE:

Lux has also created the windscreen version below if you prefer that, or if you want both.

Be sure to specify which one you want if you only want one style.

windscreen.jpg

Joe Frickin' Friday
I saw on the SCS website that the correct spelling of Gleno's last name is 'MacIntosh', not McIntosh blush.gif

I think you've got that backwards. There was an early version of another sticker that had "MacIntosh" on it, but later versions were corrected to "McIntosh."

I saw on the SCS website that the correct spelling of Gleno's last name is 'MacIntosh', not McIntosh blush.gif

I think you've got that backwards. There was an early version of another sticker that had "MacIntosh" on it, but later versions were corrected to "McIntosh."

That's correct.

I spoke with Lux and he said that it was originally spelled incorrectly as "MacIntosh"'.

It has since been corrected to "McIntosh" (see above).

• 2 months later...

UPDATE:

Ok gang, sorry for the delay in getting you these decals, I had to deal with some drama before I could get them.

Regardless, the original decal (at the top of this thread) is the only one that I've been able to obtain. For those of you that already sent me a SASE, I have put them in your envelope and they will go out in the mail tomorrow (I'm sorry, but only 1 decal per envelope since I didn't get very many of them).

For those of you that are just now seeing this thread, or if you just now decide that you want a decal, you can still send me a SASE (send me a PM for my address). However, if you're going to be at the Spring Torrey (5/18 - 5/20), I highly recommend that you wait until you're there to get one.

If you're not going to Torrey, send me a SASE anyway. I'll try to get more of them at or after Torrey so that I can send them out to you.

Otherwise, feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions or specific requests.

Thx!

Archived