IGNORED

Gleno memorial ride pics

roydog007

I'll post um as I sort them out.

These 5 are a panorama at the start of the memorial ride.

Print cut and paste, tape may be required.

STA_3709.jpg

STB_3710.jpg

STC_3711.jpg

STD_3712.jpg

STE_3713.jpg

Joe Frickin' Friday

I've got some "photo-stitching" software at home that can blend panoramic sequences like this into one seamless image. These shots look like they've got adequate overlap, so I'll give it a whirl tonight and post the results.

Thanks, Roy!

I'm so glad you got those shots as we all went thru the canyon.I was trying to describe it to everyone later that day - words just escape me. We had planned for me to take lots of pics - since I was riding w/Steve - but, alas forgot the camera back at the Best Western. Was great having you right there behind us! What an awesome experience that ride was - I'm still feeling that it was all surreal. I swear I saw Gleno up on top of those magnificent mountains grinning ear to ear. ( Did you see me waving at him ? )

Thanks again !

Your all welcome, I can find the words right now but I do have some more pictures.

Sam's ride

IMG_3698.jpg

Sam and Little Bro (Gleno's brother, Roy )Getting ready for the memorial ride.

IMG_3706.jpg

Sam and Little Bro on the ride

IMG_3719.jpg

Joe Frickin' Friday

I've got some "photo-stitching" software at home that can blend panoramic sequences like this into one seamless image. These shots look like they've got adequate overlap, so I'll give it a whirl tonight and post the results.

Result is too wide to post here. Click on miniature below to open a full-size shot in another browser window. For best results, zoom in to full size and pan left/right to view the whole thing. Came out pretty good.

811817-Pananoramasmall.jpg

811817-Pananoramasmall.jpg.140202c78936f1e5866483df90618f42.jpg

Nice job, Mitch. It's a shame, though. The panorama doesn't even come close to showing how it looked with so many bikes there. It was packed.

Diggin' the panorama... I cleaned up the missing area and cropped it... its definitely a saver!

Thank you!

Does anyone have any video footage of the whole procession on the road? I've seen one clip of the rollout, but I haven't seen any footage of the procession... I swear, the line looked so long when we rolled through Boulder City... Gleno would have been so proud.

russell_bynum
Does anyone have any video footage of the whole procession on the road? I've seen one clip of the rollout, but I haven't seen any footage of the procession... I swear, the line looked so long when we rolled through Boulder City... Gleno would have been so proud.

I saw a couple of people on the right side of the road in around Red Rock holding cameras...a few looked like Video cameras. Hopefully the footage will turn up somewhere.

Result is too wide to post here. Click on miniature below to open a full-size shot in another browser window. For best results, zoom in to full size and pan left/right to view the whole thing. Came out pretty good.

811817-Pananoramasmall.jpg

Great job, Mitch! thumbsup.gif

Hey, I think I even see (an almost invisible) Gleno between the two guys who are talking on their cell phones (on the left side in front of the blue and white Suzuki)..... eek.gifgrin.gif

Great job, Mitch! thumbsup.gif

Hey, I think I even see (an almost invisible) Gleno between the two guys who are talking on their cell phones (on the left side in front of the blue and white Suzuki)..... eek.gifgrin.gif

I see him too grin.gif

I'm sure he was there he wouldn't have missed it grin.gif

Thanks Mitch, great job thumbsup.gif

Archived