IGNORED

GLENO: A video tribute

OOk

Hello, my name is Barry and I'm from the PNWriders board. I created a tribute video for Gleno and was told I should post it over here as well. Here is my post:

People have said some very wonderfully eloquent things about Gleno to show their respect. Others are showing it in different ways like puting together Gleno rides, candle vigils, creating sticker/patches and probably 100 other things.

Like I said before, I suck at words... So this is how I would like to pay my respect to the man. I didn't actually know him that well, just threw his posts and the one short meeting at his lunch here in Seattle. I wish I could have known him better.

Anyway, I hope people like this but more importantly I hope it does him justice.

MODERATOR EDIT: changed link to point to correct video.

Rest In Peace Gleno.

russell_bynum

Nice job, Barry.

Don't worry about the spelling of his name. I always thought it was spelled "Mackinfracker". smile.gif

Lisa (90%Angel) put together a video tribute as well. We're not members of the pnwriders forum, so if you'd like to post it over there, please feel free.

Gleno Memorial Video

Outstanding! I love it. I love how the pictures multiply more and more at the end; Gleno touched a lot of people, and I think that captured that.

Thanks for sharing.

Nice job, Barry.

Don't worry about the spelling of his name. I always thought it was spelled "Mackinfracker". smile.gif

LOL!

Lisa (90%Angel) put together a video tribute as well. We're not members of the pnwriders forum, so if you'd like to post it over there, please feel free.

Gleno Memorial Video

Yes, I saw that one, it was beautiful! It was posted in PNWrider.

... I suck at words...

No you don't; each picture tells a story, and you've put them together very well.

...I hope it does him justice.

Mission accomplished. thumbsup.gif

Damn here go the tears again.

Yeah, same here. Thanx so much for an awesome video.

And here!!!!

It has been so very difficult to be at work this last rotation. Haven't had too many dry eyed moments.

Hmm, I couldn't find a way to 'edit' my original post. So here's the new version of the tribute with the correct spelling of 'McIntosh'. Same vid tho!

Dammit, Barry!! Don't be postin' that sheite when I have to watch it at work!! I've got a reputation to uphold and instead here I sit crying like a baby. bncry.gif

Very nice job, a fitting tribute to the man. Welcome to our house--another of Gleno's many homes . . . and feel free to get all "wordy" like that again anytime! thumbsup.gif

Didn't think it necessarily something needing a separate post. If it does, I apologize. Let me know and I'll redo it to one.

On our home page to the DB, we list pictures etc. that appear to make up a good cross section of what we are, what we do, etc.

How about we find a suitable picture that depicts one of our largest characters and contributors and place it on the home page???

I think it would be a fitting tribute to what Glen was to all of us as well as to this community?

What do you think?

Archived