IGNORED

WIDDER VEST RHEOSTAT

ully211

What do most of you do with the Rheostat for the Widder vest? Do you velcro it to the gas tank or the seat? Or do you connect it to your coat? Thanks.

Mine came with a velcro patch. I stuck one half of the patch on the left pants leg of my two-piece Aerostich at about the top of the thigh and the other half on the controller. It works very well. When I stop, I just unplug from the power outlet on the left side of the fairing and off I go.

I zip-tied a plastic clip to mine. I then clip that to my jacket. I attached a small chain (keychain type) to the plastic buckle on the left side of my jacket. Has worked fine for several years.

This is what I did as well. I am thinking of mounting more permanently on the bike but haven't got around to really firguring out how I might do that.

Mine came with a velcro patch. I stuck one half of the patch on the left pants leg of my two-piece Aerostich at about the top of the thigh and the other half on the controller. It works very well. When I stop, I just unplug from the power outlet on the left side of the fairing and off I go.

Archived