IGNORED

I couldn't resist it ...

Steve1962

Ok , I feel a bit of a fraud after my last post , because today I had the day off work to get the car to the garage for some work .......and when I got home I ended up taking the Panzer out for old times sake .

I rode through the local villages of Taynton , Great Barrington , then on to Windrush , where the local constabulary were in attendance . After a brief stop here , I rode through Sherborne and headed for Northleach , but turned off before I got there and rode off down a country lane near Yanworth , taking some more snaps along the way , including one of a nice country manor .

With time getting on , I took " the long way home " , and stretched the legs of the bike one last time .

Whether on the bike or not , I can never bore of the countryside .

Here are the photos ..........

http://steve1962.smugmug.com/gallery/2440328

Steve

Marty,

When you do , let me know - by then I intend to be back on two wheels , and whether you are riding when you come over not , I'd be only too glad to show you some of this .

I'm sure Andy would be involved too thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Steve

Marty,

When you do , let me know - by then I intend to be back on two wheels , and whether you are riding when you come over not , I'd be only too glad to show you some of this .

I'm sure Andy would be involved too thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Steve

If we can leave Andy out of it...I'll come over with Martay. grin.gifgrin.gif I need to visit my sister near London anyways.

Steve,

I'll be with my GS/If I can walk, I'll be riding. grin.gif

Gleno,

That would be a hoot/see you sooner than you think. eek.gif

Andy,

Would be great to see you as well. wave.gif

Steve - I had a suspicion you might crack tongue.gif Great pictures as always - I wish I had your eye for a photo.

Gleno-

If we can leave Andy out of it...I'll come over with Martay. I need to visit my sister near London anyways.

Gee thanks Gleno bncry.gifbncry.gifthumbsup.gif

Marty -

Andy,

Would be great to see you as well.

It would be an honour to meet you Marty - and Gleno grin.gif

Andy

Andy ,

Perhaps when they come over we should treat them to one of our " day out specials " ............. 500 mile trip !!

Steve

Andy ,

Perhaps when they come over we should treat them to one of our " day out specials " ............. 500 mile trip !!

Steve

Yup, sounds good to me - oh and I am sure Bamarider will tell you 500 miles here is worth at least 750 in the USA.

Andy

Beautiful pictures. I envy your talent and wish I had your eye for composition. Were those Canadian geese at the pond? Are they migratory or non? The non-migratory ones around here have become a nuisanse. Business and sub-division landscaping have given them goose nivana and the only preditors left in the area are Buicks and SUVs. I've suggested a hunting season with golf clubs or sling blades.

I believe they are Canadian geese of the migratory type .

Even though I was some distance away , one of them thought I might be a threat , and started coming towards me , making a hell of a racket and extending his wings - I got the message , and tactfully withdrew .

Steve

Francois_Dumas
and started coming towards me , making a hell of a racket and extending his wings - Steve

Couldn't have been Canadian then..... grin.gifgrin.gif All Canadians I know are very modest and quiet people..... smile.gif

Archived