IGNORED

Motorcycle Gear Luggage

RiP

I am going to traveling to Europe in the near future and need to take my riding gear with me - helmet, Aerostich Darien jacket and pants, gloves, boots. I know I have seen a piece of hard luggage that can be checked in on airlines that is designed specifically for transporting riding gear, but cannot find any reference to it now when I need to find it! In the past I kept seeing this piece of luggage all over the place!!! dopeslap.gif

Anyone have any suggestions or know what the name of this luggage is or where to get it? eek.gif

Thanks

AdventurePoser

I've never seen what you are asking about. I usually put the 'Stich and other gear in a large H2W bag. The helmet becomes a carry-on. When I get to my destination, I lash the bag on the bike, and I am good to go!

Steve

no experience with any of this stuff, and it's probably not precisely what you had in mind (but maybe??) - google found me these:

Alpinestars 747

OGIO 6900

High Sierra Trapezoid

...that last one is aimed at snow boarders, but maybe...

Anyway - what I usually do is what was suggested above: helmet is carried on and the rest goes in a drybag of one type or another (lately I've been using a Sealine zip duffel) that then becomes bike luggage.

Good luck - and if you do find what you were originally looking for, please post it - always interested in interesting luggage. eek.gif

The Ogio looks like the item I am was remembering. I will do some more digging and get a better idea on it. I was hoping for something that was hard luggage so I wouldn't have to take the helmet as carry on, but if so, so be it!

Thanks to all who replied. I will update this post as I come across additional info.

clap.gif

Archived