IGNORED

So long

Steve1962

Dut to unforseen personal circumstances , this will be my last ride report , as I am selling the bike .

It's not goodbye , you can't get rid of me that easily !!

I'll be back on two wheels , but I'm not sure when .

Before I post the photos , I'd like to a few people for all their help since I've met them , in particular Andy , who has helped me with my bike many times , and with whom I've shared many great ride outs he has become a firm friend .

The same goes for George and Kathy , and everyone I've met online here at BMW Sport touring .

I nipped out early this morning to take full adsvantage of the weather , yet again it was cold but invigorating .

You'll see some familiar places in these photos .

http://steve1962.smugmug.com/gallery/2430669

See you all on the road sometime . In the meantime , safe riding to one and all .

Steve

I'll see you down the road Steve. I know these times will pass and we will be out touring the country again before too long.

Andy

Personally, I won't miss your bike in the photo; I have one I can look at anytime. What I don't want to miss are the photos so take a walk, take a drive, borrow Boffin's bike, etc.

Take care and good luck.

Bill

I hope you're back on 2 wheels soon, if that's what you want.

Your posts have always been a wonderful glimpse of your world and a pleasure to see.

Best wishes. wave.gif

Best wishes, Steve, in handling whatever those circumstances bring. If you can, please keep sharing what your eyes capture through your camera lenses. I used to think that if I went to the UK it would be to play links golf in Scotland. Now I think I'd like to tour the countryside, too.

Steve, I have always enjoyed your picture shows, but I think your camera will work even without the motorcycle. wink.gif

Good luck and best wishes. smile.gif

Steve,

You've got a wonderful eye and you have used that eye to capture some wonderful photographs. Thanks for those and I hope you'll be back on a bike soon. But do keep the photos coming---and whatever you do, don't sell that camera!

bncry.gifbncry.gifbncry.gif

Steve

You have brought back a lot of fond memories of my travels to the UK in your pictures. I am grateful and wish you luck in the future amigo.

Tom thumbsup.gif

It won't be the same around here without your pix.

I hope things get worked out and you can get another bike soon.

Thanks for everything.

Whip

Thanx for the ride. Thanx for the pix. Hope to see you around here often, even without a bike. wave.gif

Definitely! wave.gif

I've enjoyed vicariously touring the English countryside with you. I'll miss it greatly. bncry.gif

Best of luck with everything and we'll see you down the road again--virtual or otherwise--sometime soon, I hope. smile.gif

Francois_Dumas

Hope you still check your PM's wink.gif

Bummer ! Hate to see you go and give up the Panzer, Steve ! frown.gif Hope that whatever caused it will get 'fixed' soon, allowing you to climb back in the saddle !

Warmest regards,

Francois

I'll miss seeing your bike consistently parked on the wrong side of the road. Had to think twice every time I saw that.

As others have said, keep the pics coming.

Maybe allowances can be made for a really good "Drive Tale". thumbsup.gif

Steve,

Your photos of the countryside have always reinforced my "love affair from afar" with your country. I'll miss that! But as others have said, you camera will still work without a motorcycle! So, as a public service, keep 'em coming.

Thanks for sharing... and best wishes . . .

Very sorry to hear this. Life isn't always what we expect or want. But it is always better than the alternative.

Thank you for the pictures. I have enjoyed them a lot.

Don't be a stranger around here.

Stan

Thanks you for taking the time to share so many pictures. Traveling vicariously is the cheapest way to go.

Hopefully you will find time to take more and post them as well. The method of transportation is irreverent.

Best wishes to you.

Regards

The camera remains the same. Feel free to use it here however you see fit. You're one of the greats with a lens. We look forward to your getting to the end of this particular detour and back on a bike.

Although I heard the pheasants are declaring a national holiday in response to the news that you're off the roads for a bit grin.gif we're going to miss your ride tales.

Your pictures have always been interesting and provided wonderful views of England that many of us would never see otherwise. Don't be a stranger.

Steve,

Add me to the list of those who so appreciate what you add to this Board. I have great faith that what ever stumbling block has been put in your path, things will soon come aright and you'll rejoin the two wheel world. In the meantime, know that we're behind you and, if you can, drop us a photo tale or two or three or a bunch in Other Topics. I'll miss you and your fantastic rid tales.

AdventurePoser

Steve,

I've never been "across the pond," so your pix have given me an excellent view of your world.

Whatever your circumstances, I hope you will continue to post your photos, and also get back on the bike ASAP.

Best,

Steve in So Cal

Never been in trouble with speed cameras .......... I spend most of my riding time on roads that don't have them !! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Countrychurches026.jpg

Steve

Don't ever think that not having a bike excludes you from posting here, a lot of us have bikes but no time to ride, and we still post. Stay here with us Steve.

Steve: Sorry you are selling the BMW and getting out of riding for awhile. Perhaps a Triumph, classic Norton or BSA is in your future? Take care.

Archived