IGNORED

GSA peg lowering....

SEATTLE_RIDER

SEATTLE_RIDER

Has anyone done this yet..........and if so, what did you use?

I used the Suburban Machine set to lower my RT pegs and was very happy with the build quality, etc. They're not making anything yet as wide as the Adventure OEM pegs.....so have to find another vendor.

Take a look at the Fastway Pegs...I have them on my 1150 Adv and they are great...Only about $100 too...There are 2 positions you can place them in and the lower position gives you another inch or so over stock.

Take a look at the Fastway Pegs...I have them on my 1150 Adv and they are great...Only about $100 too...There are 2 positions you can place them in and the lower position gives you another inch or so over stock.

+1, assuming they'd fit the GSA. Lower (appreciated with my 35" inseam), wider, more comfortable, better grip, better for standing, pretty easy to install. They oughta be standard on any GS.

I have seriously considered placing a set on my RT, if they would fit...Has anyone done this yet as a cheaper alternative to the other lowering kits?

SEATTLE_RIDER

Sonny......I paid about $100. in '03 for the Suburban Machine Set for my RT. The build quality on the billet alluminum set is very good. You use your existing pegs. There was one set out there at the time (don't remember the brand) that was almost $350. to do the same thing. tongue.gif

Archived