IGNORED

Spring Torrey.....Kick It Up???

Gleno

Can we?? Hell...should we??

I'd like to see the biggest gathering of riders this spring EVER. With all the riders, new members, peeps that have never been, peeps that HAVE been and need to go again, etc...Ima thinkin' we could rock the little town large in May.

What'll it take to push this large?? Have YOU scheduled your time off yet??

C'mon...endulge me. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Lone_RT_rider
No plans.

No reservations.

No problem.

Ima be there! thumbsup.gif

Danny, you might want to at least call the days inn or the best western my friend. It gets a bit crowded in that town come May. smile.gif

Shawn

I don't even have the job to ask for time off from yet! I'll probably be a Fri-Sun visitor this year frown.gif
I don't even have the job to ask for time off from yet! I'll probably be a Fri-Sun visitor this year frown.gifBob, you won't be a "visitor", you'll be a "visited" smile.gif .

I plan to be there, and bring along Bob Smyth "Endobobdds", who is a Torrey nubee.

WAH! I can't go this May either! (Had to miss last fall, but at least THAT was due to a track day in Reno). Unfortunately, I am flying off to a work event that Saturday. bncry.gif

I believe my other half will be there though.

Have fun without me - I know you will! smirk.gif

Lord Almighty! How many threads can you possibly start in one week's time? Are you on vacation? Get fired? Get a new computer? Lonely? tongue.gif

Am I smellin " Ribbs at Gleno's " on thursday night ????

Might have to make it just for those.

Besides Norah says I can oogle her all I want if I show up in Torrey.

Gotta go now dopeslap.gif

Lone_RT_rider
Lord Almighty! How many threads can you possibly start in one week's time? Are you on vacation? Get fired? Get a new computer? Lonely? tongue.gif

Don't take the bait Gleno! He just trying to get you riled up and see if he can get you on Momma Hoons bad side! DONT DO IT!!!! eek.gifcrazy.gif

So are you coming to Torrey?

Well, I have a job, an old computer, many friends, etc., but I'm trying to. smile.gif But only if I can figure out a way for both Julie and I to come.

So are you coming to Torrey?

Well, I have a job, an old computer, many friends, etc., but I'm trying to. smile.gif But only if I can figure out a way for both Julie and I to come.

How about a CSS special session on Sweeper Madness?

russell_bynum
That'll work. But maybe a Gold Wing isn't the best choice. Tried that once. tongue.gif

Just a thought...Lisa's not going to be able to make it, but I am. I'll likely drive/trailer up there, and I'm hoping to have a dirt bike by then. If I do, I'll do a day in the dirt (probably friday) and a day on the street (Saturday).

There's no reason I couldn't throw Lisa's RS on the trailer next to the Tuono and put the dirt bike in the bed of the truck. Then you could borrow Lisa's RS on Saturday.

Uhm. That's an interesting idea.

The plan now, if we can swing it logistically, is to trailer there, but that makes for a longer trip. Julie isn't into long days on the bike. Although I haven't deciphered if it's me or the seat.

I was just thinking the same thing grin.gifeek.gif Maybe we should start a forum of Gleno posts!!!!

russell_bynum
Uhm. That's an interesting idea.

The plan now, if we can swing it logistically, is to trailer there, but that makes for a longer trip.

That would be cool, too. If you could get there a day early and bring the KTM, we could go play in the dirt. Julie would have to amuse herself for the day, but that seems pretty easy in that area, especially with her eye for photography. Then do the 2-up ride on the GS on Saturday.

Either way...the offer's on the table.

Julie isn't into long days on the bike. Although I haven't deciphered if it's me or the seat.

Two words: Technique Issue. grin.gif

Lone_RT_rider

Mitch and I are headed in to Torrey Thursday night as well. I am leaving for Torrey out of SC on May 11th (Friday) and was hoping to overnight in Nashville that night.....

Shawn

Calvin  (no socks)

I'm definite...

no maybe here...

got the time, got the urge...

how many days.....

East Coast Boyz meet West Coast Crew....

Ya'll gonna show us what to do...

Gonna ride and see what you are talkin about...

Sweeper madness.... Wide open spaces...New faces...

Travel light and quick....

Make the memories stick...

Is there any place to eat out there?...

I'm sure we will find out!

Paul, If you two pass near Chicago I'll hook up with you and try and keep Bob in sight lmao.gif

IN, resv. made and my boss gave me the time off. clap.gif Seems she feels a little guilty about last year as I either missed rides, both Torreys's and or had to cut the EP's short. frown.gif I plan to take full advantage and make all the rides I can this year thumbsup.gif

I was just discussing with Norah today that it may be time to get back to some preTorrey roots here. Have the SoCal hoons for a "BBQ, partay, sack out, and leave early from Vegas" type thing again. Used to was fun. thumbsup.gif

meh....we'll see.

ok it's a done deal.

Ribbs at Gleno's on thursday before the wingding.

I have dibbs on the patio above the shop...

Then we depart friday for some fun and games. thumbsup.gif

ok it's a done deal.

Ribbs at Gleno's on thursday before the wingding.

I have dibbs on the patio above the shop...

Then we depart friday for some fun and games. thumbsup.gif

Sorry Dude....I already have a standing reservation for the loft, but your more than welcome to sleep on the patio outside. thumbsup.gif

I feel like perhaps I am inviting myself.... Is OK if I come also? Please.

To see fellow grown-ups (presumably) get excited about this has me wanting/ready to go also.

I was just discussing with Norah today that it may be time to get back to some preTorrey roots here. Have the SoCal hoons for a "BBQ, partay, sack out, and leave early from Vegas" type thing again. Used to was fun. thumbsup.gif

meh....we'll see.

IN!!! If ya gots a quiet place to sack my old achin' back (what with all them grandkiddles runnin around the house). If'n not, I'll motel it. Woulda paid to sleep in Mesquite anyway.

Hmmmm....trying. Seems the stars have not been in my corner for trips. I hope 07 brings a new change to that. I really need to meet the crew. Seems I forgot which way Torrey is from the house dopeslap.gif

Can we?? Hell...should we??

I'd like to see the biggest gathering of riders this spring EVER. With all the riders, new members, peeps that have never been, peeps that HAVE been and need to go again, etc...Ima thinkin' we could rock the little town large in May.

C'mon...endulge me. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Will probably have to attach a tow rope to Fernando's pretty new bike to keep up, but I'm definitely in! grin.gif

russell_bynum
I feel like perhaps I am inviting myself.... Is OK if I come also? Please.

To see fellow grown-ups (presumably) get excited about this has me wanting/ready to go also.

Bring it!

meh....we'll see.

So you know that I'm in (and I'm going to try and convince a few others to go as well... wink.gif). And Wurty, I think your a little mixed up; I've only go two legs, not four and I say "Hey Wurty" and not "Heeeeeeyyyyy Wuuuuurrrttyy, bahhhhhhhh!!!!". grin.gifwave.gif

Norah,

Wurty has a history of not just sheep. It seems that all women want him.

How they want him has never been specified .

And probably never will be.........see you in Torrey!! grin.gif

Mitch and I are headed in to Torrey Thursday night as well. I am leaving for Torrey out of SC on May 11th (Friday) and was hoping to overnight in Nashville that night.....

Shawn

Yahoooo!!! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifwave.gif

Takin' the south route?

Our plan with Endobobdds is to leave late Saturday 5/12 (I work), over-night in Charleston WV, Head west I64 to St. Louis, pick two-lanes to Colorado. Take some scenic roads through Colorado and Utah, and be in Torrey Wednesday pm. The return will be more southern. Colorado/New Mexico-Oklahoma-Arkansas-Tennessee-Blue Ridge Parkway-home.

Hmmmm....trying. Seems the stars have not been in my corner for trips. I hope 07 brings a new change to that. I really need to meet the crew. Seems I forgot which way Torrey is from the house dopeslap.gif

Don't make me send out the dogs. Your big beaming personality is soooo missed man. Please find your way. thumbsup.gif

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)

Oh, this is killing me. I don't think Spring Torrey is going to be in the cards for me this year. Just too many irons in the fire... Unless I could arrange and air insertion and evac of me and the GS... Hmmm... there is an Air Guard station near me...

Lone_RT_rider

Shawn

Takin' the south route?

Something like that...Meeting Mitch in CO....:)

Joe Frickin' Friday

Shawn

Takin' the south route?

Something like that...Meeting Mitch in CO....:)

What happened to Lincoln, NE? dopeslap.gif

Archived