IGNORED

Cedar Key III Photos

tallman

We had a great time.

Despite temperatures as low as 26 degrees on Saturday, riders from all over the state showed up.

DSC01065.jpg

DSC01066.jpg

Most on BMW's.

DSC01068-1.jpg

Stories were told,

DSC01069-1.jpg

tires were kicked,

DSC01070.jpg

local craft work admired,

DSC01071.jpg

sock monkey made many new friends,

DSC01064-1.jpg

an example of the island's architecture

DSC01086.jpg

dinner was served (eventually grin.gif)to the 20 folks who stayed overnight,

DSC01076.jpg

after gale force winds and overnight rain the morning arrived,

DSC01084.jpg

bags were packed,

DSC01081.jpg

and a happy group set off with old friends and new memories. cool.gif

Tim,

What a BLAST!!!! Thanks for setting this all up! You da man!

And for all those who have never met the man behind the plans, here he is.....(viewer descretion advised!! lmao.gif

TallTim.jpg

Again, thank you! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Another excellent Cedar Key event. Sorry I missed the lunch crew. But I did arrive in time for dinner/dancing and an overnight stay. About 15 Tampa folks showed up for this (and nearly 100 total), now a regular BMWST.com happening. thumbsup.gif

Well done, Tim.

This was my first trip and what a wonderful time. Thanks Tim for helping me remember that you GOT to put the side stand down first................ Look forward to many more. Will plan on spending the night next time. Great photos. Hope to get Dig. camera by next year. David Farcas ragman@wildblue.net

Tim,

Thanks for all your efforts and organization. It was worth every hour we spent in the 20 degree weather on Saturday morning blush.gif

Did anyone see the van parked on the street Saturday night that was painted with this message. Elvis Impersonator and traveling disk jockey and then in small letters NOTARY SERVICE lmao.giflmao.gifI wish I had a picture of that!!

Good meeting many new people and I hope everyone got home safe. thumbsup.gif

Archived