IGNORED

Finally got the lights mounted

Bud

Here is the setup under the seat. AutoSwitch and light relay inside the fuse box. Blue Seas 6 circuit box and relay to powerit on lid of bike fuse box.

1169854803.jpg[/img]

And here is what the results look like.

1169854643.jpg

eMp brackets. Great fit and finish. Thanks Pat.

Hella FF 50's

You may have said this before, sorry if I missed it. How low will the seat go with the Blue Sea Fuse box mounted where you did. I like the location, just wondering how low the seat will go. Thanks.

You may have said this before, sorry if I missed it. How low will the seat go with the Blue Sea Fuse box mounted where you did. I like the location, just wondering how low the seat will go. Thanks.

If you need the seat lower than the high position, you would have to mount the box on the air cleaner cover. Where I have it mounted the seat has to be in the highest position.

Bud, Nice clean job.

George, I mounted my BlueSea on the air box. The seat will not go into the lowest position. Since I'm 6'2" that didn't bother me.

Bud, Nice clean job.

George, I mounted my BlueSea on the air box. The seat will not go into the lowest position. Since I'm 6'2" that didn't bother me.

Thanks, I am going out to do that today (on the air box). I believe that I will have to move the diagnostic plug in order to do that (2004 R1150RS). BTW - What size wire did you guys use from the battery to the Blue Sea?

Archived