IGNORED

UnRally VI: Announcement Schedule

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)

lmao.gif I think I'll hang out and see how long it takes someone to crack under the weight of pre-announcement after pre-announcement. lurker.gif

Coming soon to a computer near you...

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)
Mark, your such a tease! tongue.gif

I'm right there with you Chris. Just waiting for Sylva to tell me where the Un is going to be. wink.gif

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)
When on the 31st?

I will most likely be posting in the morning. I'm not committing to a time certain, just in case something draws me away from the computer.

Mark

I'm right there with you Chris. Just waiting for Sylva to tell me where the Un is going to be. wink.gif

What makes you think she would tell you the correct location? dopeslap.gif

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)

Hmmm... maybe that's why she was eyeing up the new R1200R this past weekend.... hmmm... maybe she plans on having the Un all to herself. blush.gif

We will be posting camp site and hotel information on Wednesday, January 31.

Stay tuned!

OK, let's guess then! A long shot but I'll say Snow Shoe resort?

I hope it's not be in Logan, McDowell, or Mingo county. crazy.gif

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)

Sorry, not playing 20 questions. Also, to be honest, I'm not sure what county it's in. I know there are some mountains and good roads though. smile.gif Hmmm... guess that's most of WV...

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)
sAY THERE vITA...did you ever get that trailer back home??

OK, this is far off topic, but... yes we did finally get it home. Then upon inspection promptly took it out and figuratively put a bullet in its head. I doubt I'll be trailering in the near future.

Mark

Lone_RT_rider
sAY THERE vITA...did you ever get that trailer back home??

OK, this is far off topic, but... yes we did finally get it home. Then upon inspection promptly took it out and figuratively put a bullet in its head. I doubt I'll be trailering in the near future.

Mark

As Howard (PhillyFlash) would say....baaaaaaaaad Ju Ju....Bad bad Ju ju (Karma). Bad things happen when you put bikes on trailers.... crazy.gif

Shawn

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)
As Howard (PhillyFlash) would say....baaaaaaaaad Ju Ju....Bad bad Ju ju (Karma). Bad things happen when you put bikes on trailers.... crazy.gif

Shawn

You know, I'm not very superstitious, but the experience made me wonder. (Broken hub mount, and a bad bearing on the trailer, and then a rear tire puncture on the RT, all in one trip.) Anyway, I don't plan on trailering anytime soon.

Mark

We will be posting camp site and hotel information on Wednesday, January 31.

Stay tuned!

OK, let's guess then! A long shot but I'll say Snow Shoe resort?

I hope it's not be in Logan, McDowell, or Mingo county. crazy.gif

My guess is either Fayetteville or Seneca Rocks.

(Hey -- no trashing Southern WV!!! Rt. 16 from Bishop to Welch in McDowell Co. is a blast! And for sheer exhiliration, nothing can beat trying to dodge the coal trucks near Man on rt. 10 in Logan Co.)

For very selfish reasons, if would be fun if this is the location for the UnRally VI. I will wait for you official announcement. The commas may confuse the automatic link so cut-and-past into the browser URL.

"http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&z=12&ll=39.022651,-79.445229&spn=0.11896,0.22934&om=1"

Huh...Mark, weren't you waiting to tell ME where it is?? That way I could then tell you, and you could announce it on the board?

eek.gif

lurker.gif

I can't wait till Wednesday! Do tell, Mark!

Huh...Mark, weren't you waiting to tell ME where it is?? That way I could then tell you, and you could announce it on the board?

eek.gif

lurker.gif

I can't wait till Wednesday! Do tell, Mark!

we have words for people like you out here on the left coast!!!! wink.gif

Hello Mark,

Wow 16000 views of this topic. ooo.gif

You might not remember me but we meet at a north east tech daze a couple years back. For me it was the first face to face meeting with members from this board. Since then I have particapated in sevral day trips and Lurked at another tech daze with members. The comradire that BMWRT.com inspires with like minded folks is a great thing. I have already requested my vacation days to coincide with Unrally#6, I hope we get the chance to meet again so I can buy the beverage of your choice and thank you for all your hard work in planning this rally. And then of course finding the nearest body of water and throwing you in for all the carrot dangling thats going on. grin.gif

I'm with you RevRay, a drink and a dunk, yeah that's the ticket. clap.gif Who else is in?
Aaaaaaaah, the peasants are revolting! blush.gif

Why yes, they certainly are! lmao.gif

I've seen all the "guesses" on where it will be. My guess is somewhere in the Appalachian's! (oh wait, the whole state is in the Appalachian's dopeslap.gif) But that means I'm right!!! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif Just like I'm always telling Sunjoo - listen to me, I'm always right. Even when I'm wrong, I'm right. After all, I married her didn't I??? grin.gifthumbsup.gifgrin.gif

Word on the street is that the Un will be headquartered at the KOA in beautiful downtown Wheeling, WV. Or was it that people will be OK to be A-Wheelin' West of Virginia. Or was it that West Virginia will be willin' to be host to those who are wheelin, A-OK. Or was it.......are you sure it's not going to be in Cody this year? It's so much simpler.

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)
...are you sure it's not going to be in Cody this year? It's so much simpler.

Hmmm... I'm fairly sure it's not going to be in Cody. (Sorry Chris.)

Anyway, after some last minute debugging with the campsite today, I think we're ready to go for launch tomorrow. Here's to a good Un, and my staying far away from bodies of water.

Mark

AND all the men on this forum are real gentlemen, so all the gals on this forum will be given first dibs lmao.gif
I have it on good authority that there will plenty of "dibs" to go around and that nobody will have to worry about getting accomodations to their liking. From talking to Mark and Sylva, this is going to be every bit as good as Cody! It's another perfect situation of plenty of tent/cabin/RV camping right across the street from the main hotel (with a convenience/liquor store next door) so that everyone can have the lodging they want as well as sundries on hand without having to ride anywhere and all of it situated in the middle of GREAT riding country!!!! thumbsup.gif

Folks, it just doesn't get any better than this!!! This is going to be yet another UnRally to remember!!!!!! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

AND all the men on this forum are real gentlemen, so all the gals on this forum will be given first dibs lmao.gif

I've read this three times. So what you are saying is that the gals get first dibs of the gentleman of their choice. grin.gif

I've read this three times. So what you are saying is that the gals get first dibs of the gentleman of their choice. grin.gif

I won't stand for that.....I'll end up with Richard eek.gif

....again dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif

Archived