Any feedback on BMW System 5 helmet gratefully received!

graemer57

I have a Schuberth Concept that I like in many ways (especially the sunvisor) but find that, if I ride with screen low or an unfaired bike, the front of the helmet is quite flat and unaerodynamic, and after a while I get fed up with the feeling of having my head pushed back by the wind. So I switched to an AGV Ti-Tech which has a 'pointy-er' front and is fine... but I miss having a flip-front. So now am thinking of the BMW System 5...which seems 'pointy-er' too. Have looked briefly at Schuberth C2 but once bitten twice shy... Isnt the System 5 also made by Schuberth for BMW?? Any feedback from satisfied or dis-satisfied System 5 owners gratefully received. ps please nobody recommend I try an Caberg... i just couldn't wear a helmet that sounds like 'cabbage'..makes me think of brain dead people on life support...not an image I wish to conjure up everytime I put on my lid and hop on the bike!!!!

I have a system 5 and have been very pleased with it. I believe that they are made by schubeth for bmw its a pity that they didnt put the sunvisor in the system 5.My helmet has got the bluetooth in it aswell which works fine although I have heard that they have stopped the bluetooth version for some reason.I had a caberg flip before the system 5 and found it to be quite noisey. I would buy another sytem 5 if ever mine got trashed.

Archived