IGNORED

Painted Top Box

MikeB60

Never liked the silver color of the top case. One of the local bike painters charged me $100 to paint it the same color as the bike. Looks much better!

bikeside.jpg

bikerear1.jpg

Rocket_Cowboy

Very cool!

While I like that the silver top box blends in with the silver accents on my bike, I think I would like it better if it was the same color. Might have to check into this.

He removed both the emblem and back pad for the prep/paint. He does all the work for the local Harley dealer and his custom work is fantastic. I had him paint the tupperware on my K bike and it looks better than the factory work.

I did the same thing and agree that it really looks a lot better. Mine is red. Bob's BMW had it done for me and charge me more than double what you paid!!

I've considered buying a top box for over a year now, but have held off for several reasons, one being the color difference. Your box turned out great. I think $100 is a good price as well.

I've considered buying a top box for over a year now, but have held off for several reasons, one being the color difference. Your box turned out great. I think $100 is a good price as well.

"Several reasons" for me related mostly to the price, but also to the color difference. I recently put on an all-flat-black Givi E460 case, though, and couldn't be happier. Some want more volume, and I hear that the E52 fits that bill.

Love the look, the quality, and the price!

Tom

Archived