IGNORED

TOURATECH fog and/or prejector lamps on R1200RT

graemer57

Has anyone fitted these to their R12RT? They are the ones that fit around the joint of the top and bottom fairings. Got any pics of how they look on the bike? The pics on the Touratech website arent all that clear.

798194-01-040-2017-0_I_01.JPG.jpg.4675367af9ecdb9e6efe7b77cdcc03a7.jpg

Trouble is I cant decide if they look ok or look ugly... I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just wish Touratech had put a pic on their site that shows more of the front of the bike with them fitted. Mind you, if they are pug ugly when fitted that might be the reason we only get shown a closeup!......

They probably are a good pair of lamps, I was considering getting a pair last year for our ride to Turkey, But they do so spoil the lines of the bike, but I was more worried about any noise they may have made in the airstream, as they are not very aerodynamic, and it would be a bummer if they whistled. Ended up putting Piaa bulbs in the headlamps, the OEM headlamps are excellent IMHO. I was going to buy the spot lamp version, not the foglamp one. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Archived